[Resolved]  T Raja Reddy Hosur - property and money fraudster — Land grabber and money cheater

Hello All,

This person T.Raja Reddy has cheated several people accross hosur... he cheats everybody from villagers and educated. He speaks all south indian languages and bit of Hindi. He is in his early fourties drives mahindra bolero jeep. He also owns two shops in vegitable mandi in hosur.

He usually shows others property as his own to new investers and takes advance first.... either keep taking it or treatens to not give advance back.. or rowdies or gives a fraud post dated cheques...

He has cheated me 20 lakhs showing a property near hosur, berikei, bagalur... He got network of cheaters working for him Venu (Santro Car).

BEWARE OF HIM and his group. DON't Get Cheated.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Ms groups private employment service located in vaishnavi nagar near vasan eye care hosur is a fraud job consultancy. When i applied for a job there, they told that u will get a telephonic interview first and then personal interview. I got the telephonic interview and for personal interview they asked me to pay 30000. I said i will pay after joining the job.. But they said thecompany hr is asking money now.. Then i paid it.. After that oneday they told me that there is no interview u will be joining directly.. When the joining date comes they will postpone the joining date. They do it regularly.. After that i asked for a refund... They are not refunding my money... The MD is a rowdy he is threatening if we ask for refund... My friends are so scared by his activities, , my poor friend applied for the job in this consultancy is so depressed today... MD s name is Sandeep .The lady who called for the interview said her name is anitha but the actual name is lavanya she is MDs wife.. They have ruined my friends and my life they are cheaters so pls dnt go that consultancy ...⇄