[Resolved]  TABE TREATMENT CLINIC — NON RFUND OF MY ADVANCE MONEY RS 2000.00

AFTER READING AN ADVERTISEMENT IN LOCAL DAILY I HAVE GONE TO TABE TREATMENT CLINIC FOR TAKING ADVICE FOR MY DISEASE/ SUFFERINGS ON 2/11/09. I WAS ASKED TO PAY RS 400.00 TOWARDS CONSULTATION WHICH I HAVE PAID VIDE RECEIPT NO 0372 DTD 2/11/09. I WAS ALSO ASKED TO CARRY OUT BLOOD TEST FROM THE DR VIJAY PONKSHE ONLY AND NOT FROM ANY OTHER DOCTOR ALTHOUGH INITIALLY I HAVE OPPOSED TO THEIR STAND BUT SUBSEQUENTLY I HAVE AGREED AND PAID RS 1450.00 TOWARDS MY BLOOD TEST VIDE RECEIPT NO 1978 DT 2/11/2009. ON 4/11/09 I WAS TOLD BY DR CHANDRAKANT RAMTEKE OF TABE CLINIC THAT I AM REQUIRED TO TAKE MEDICINES FOR 6 TO 7 MONTHS AND THE CHARGES OF MEDICINES FOR 1 MONTH COMES TO RS 8000.00 . I HAVE REQUESTED THEM TO GIVE MEDICINES FOR ONE WEEK OR 15 DAYS WHICH THEY DONT AGREE. I HAVE PAID RS 2000.00 ON 4/11/09 AS A ADVANCE MONEY TOWARDS THE COST OF MEDICINES .. AT THIS STAGE THEY HAVE NOT PROVIDED ME WITH ANY PAPER REGARDING THE DIGNOSIS OF MY DISEASE NOR THEY HAVE GIVEN ME ANY PRESCRIPTION AS TO WHAT TYPE OF MEDICINES THEY ARE PROVIDING ME. I IMMEDIATELY ASKED THEM TO REFUND MY MONEY AS I AM NOT READY TO TAKE ANY MEDICINES THE CONTENTS OF WHICH ARE NOT KNOWN TO ME. I AM UNDER THE FEAR THAT IT MIGHT CONTAIN MEDICINES WHICH IS HARM FULL TO OUR BODY LIKE STEROIDS. THE DOCTOR HAS REFUSED TO PAY MY RS 2000.00 . HENCE I AM LODGING THIS COMPLAINT. KINDLY EXTEND YOUR CO-OPERATION IN THIS REGARD ADRESS OF TABE CLINIC IS AS UNDER
TABE TREATMENT CLINIC(PUNE)
PLOT NO 58/A SHIVAJINAGAR
NAGPUR -440010
TEL [protected] / 6571880 / 2248460
EMAIL [protected]@rediffmail.com

Comments

I dis agree to all the above both the complaints bcoz i am a right now doining the treatment of tabe treatment clinics and it have given me a very good relief from my pain ya it takes time to get well but i am just now 90% ok with the treatment provided to me from tabe all u both people Mrs. Amita & Mr. Sudhanshu u both r saying all this stupid this which does not make any since bcoz can u tell me one thing that i[censored] really want to get well and pain relief the all this things does not matter. &i can promise u that in this medicines there is no steroids used.
I am a school teacher coming to tabe from mumbai first i use to have problem climbing the steps on the station no that is gone now i am very happy to walk pain free. I wish tabe opens a branch in mumbai also. All the best tabe treatment clinics you all are doining a good job keep it up and may more and more people take this medicine and get well soon.
IF SOME ONE WANTS TO GET WELL THEN MONEY DOES NOT MATTER.
THANKYOU TABE TREATMENT CLINICS.

TABE TREATMENT CLINIC — NON REFUND OF MONEY RS 2000/ PAID TOWARDS ADVANCE FOR MEDICINES

Thank God ! I AM ESCAPED!
I was about to go there after reading a luring advt in local daily only.
thanx amrita for writing here.
I wish u get ur refund soon.
Deepti Kushwaha
I agree with this compaint. The Tabe clinic is cheating people. When asked upfront about treatement cost, they donot tell anything and say it will be told after blood reports. They do blood test (1800 rs) and ask for examination fees of (400 rs) and then ask to take medicine which cost 8000 rs/month for one year atleast.
They also asked me to do a blood test which incurred additional 1200 rs.
I ended up spending 1800+1200+400 = 3400 rs
When i was told about the followup treatement cost (8000 rs/month) it was big shocker...and i obviously decided to not to proceed with it.
I lost my 3400 rs in some trivial blood tests which happens outside for approx. 600 rs or may be less.

They are fooling people by not telling the expenses upfront...
Please dont go to their clinics...I went to Dhole patil road, Pune clinc and had a dialogue with Dr.Avasthi.
Please Please dont fall in their net..
Fisrtly these people are just business minded, mannerless. If you carry all recent MRI reports, 2D echo, X-ray, & blood reports... still these money minded onez need their clinic reports ...why is it so???????? ithe cost is fix 1600/-...its all about money making business...if by chance you deny getting reports done in their clinic the so called receptionist ANJALI says that you will not get a second visit here...she should mind her own business actually but this is how they treat you, ... so one could feel to actually see the facesof such Tabe clinic...its doctors n staff...one need to think about giving those 400 rupees preconsultation charges or rather do charity of those 400 rupees to a need person.Its false, hopeless. No words to talk about these cheaters.Hope someboby should take a lead to stop this non sense n cheating from all the cities they are cheating from. But alas, finally the God is there to see their life accounts.

PLESE TABE CLINIC PEOPLE DONT CHEAT INNOCENT OR POOR PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH. SOMEWHERE YOU DO HAVE YOUR PARENTS/ BROTHERS/ SISTERS & OWN FAMILIES.
Chetan,
i have been doint my treatment in tabe clinic since 2010, they told me that i will get 100 % well in 18 months and the bill for medicines would be around Rs 8000 every month. none of that happend i did not heal completely my RA tests are negative but my uri
c acid level is high bcoz of which i am suffering from gout now. the doctor says now i have to start a treatment for gout freshly and that will cost me another 8000 per month. secondly my treatment took around 2 and a half years for artheritis. the bill went up to 12000 in this period and the reason i was given was that the stronger dose of medicines will heal me earlier than expected. im not 100 percent well and still have a lot of pain and swelling in my wrists. the receptionists Anjali is rude at times. i have asked them to give me my file which shows the medicines ive been taken for so long but they said no straight away and gave me a reason that we do not give patients their files or even a copy of it as its against their management. i believe as a patient i have the right to know what medicines ive been taking with them as i am even paying a lot for them. the promise that you get a 100 percent refund if not healed is a fake, it is totally a business minded organisation which doesnt keep up their promise and cheats people.
I recently had a very bad experience with Tabe treatment clinics,
Once we go to their clinic they do not bother about us they are just money minded and forcing everybody to take medicines, do the bloodtests even if we have reports with us still they force us.Its not the hospital where we can get proper treatment its just they are makin money out of it.
They donot even know how to behave with the patients.
Its pathetic clinic because they are taking[protected] rs.per month as a treatment cost however the treament is not satisfactory
So they are cheating us .
I would recommend not to go ahead with treatment

Complaint categoryCategory: Other