[Resolved]  TCL DV708 Still Image Digital Video Camera SR. — non working of Digital Video Camera

I To

Compact International,
Mumbai.

Sub.: Complaint of Non compliance of job.

I have purchased one TCL DV 708 still image digital video camera vide Invoice No. 47704 Dt. 24.09.08 custom Bill CT/0809/410 order No.[protected]. The camera developed some problem & was completely dead. I had contacted your service center i, e M/s Shop Electronic New Delhi, & given them for repair / replacement vide Job No. SE 139912 Dt. 11.01.09 .

But till date, inspite of my various visits, neither they have repaired the set nor have replaced it.Every time their reply is that the required spare part is out of stock .

Please supply the concern body parts to the job work company shop electronics Pvt. Ltd. Delhi. Please note if the set is not repaired / replaced withih 15 days, I will be complled to go Consumer Court.

Thanking You,

Yours Faithfully,

(Kuldeep Kansal)

Comments

Hi Kuldeep,

I'm willing to get a TCL Camcorder now... With regard to this, i'm searching for some feedback on this product. Since you are already owning this TCL product, can you please let me know the performance of TCL product and availability of service centers in southern India ?

You're reply will be most awaited... Thanks.

Imran
Give me an addres of Service Centre TCL in Surabaya, Indonesia. Thanks a lot..

Complaint categoryCategory: Other