TD-SMSGupshup — deactivation of messages

tejrajinder1992
i wants that td-smsgupshup should stop sending the all type of messages immediately. daly iam getting about 30-40 messages.thanks a lot.
Complaint comments  30 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

sir my mobile no. is [protected].everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message.
“To stop receiving messages from SMS GupShup, please send an email with your mobile number & “Unsubscribe” in the subject line to support@smsgupshup.com”
sir my mobile no. is[protected].everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending all type of message.
deactivate ur sms service from [protected] n [protected].u guys r dividing all muslims.Allah will not forgive u for this.if u have got opportunity to do something so pls do something which is true n right.
Sir. My mobile m
sir my mobile no. is [protected].everyday i get 30-40 message. i dont want to take the message.please deactivate all type of message immediately. I want TD sms gupshup should stop sending alltype of message.
sir plz help...i dont want to take d mags from TD...plz deactivate this service on [protected] thanks
Sir my mobile number is [protected].plz de-activate this useless service of td-sms gupshup
Sir, my mobile no is [protected] ... kindly stop sending me all kinds of sms with immediate ffect ... i ll be thankfull to u.
Sir my mobile number is [protected].plz de-activate this service of td-sms gupshup

TD-SMSGupshup - deactivation of messages