[Resolved]  techrome corporation D25,annanagar east,chennai-600 102 — toefl score card not received

hi i written toefl 11th sep bt i didnt get my score card not yet...mu ets id 5301371 reg no:[protected].plz send the card in two dazz

Comments

hi i did not recieve my gre score card my id is:[protected], plz send my score card soon.
Dear Officer,

My Name is Praneeth Gopalapu, ETS ID is 5318290. I appeared for Toefl Test on 28th August of 2010. And i was supposed to get my Score Card by the end of September.I Haven't received the same till now.

I had changed my contact address couple of weeks ago. So, can you please send me the Score card again to my new mailing address.

Sincearly

Praneeth Gopalapu
ETS ID NO:5318290

G-6, Siri Towers,
B/s Prime Hospitals
Ameerpet, Hyderabad,
Andhra Pradesh-India-500038
Phone:+91 (0)[protected]
hi ..my name is suneel sirigiri from ongole...i didnt get toefl card...i wrote xam on nov14th... my etsnum 5488184 and .regnum: [protected]...i called to toefl customercare they gave TRACKING NUMBER: A[protected]-[protected]...they send on nov 26th but i didnt receive my toefl score card. still now...i need to drop the vissa so pls try to understand my prob ...pls send it to my address as soon as possible...i[censored] hav any prob with my adress pls call to my num [protected], , , , , , i need its very urgent.
thanking you techrome corporation team

I am Upamanyu Modak.I had given TOEFL on 19th December, 2010.I till not got the score card.My ETS ID is 5344542.My registration no. is [protected].I had mailed ETS TOEFL services regarding this and they informed me that they mailed the score card on 3rd January, 2011.

I want to know that if you got my score card then please send me that as early as possible because without the TOEFL score card I am not able to apply for VISA.And if I will not apply for VISA within 7 seven days, I will miss the January session of the college in which I got the admission in UK.

Please send me that soon.You can also send my score card through courier services and for that if you want to take any charge, I will positively give you.

I really need the score card soon.

My residential address is-
UPAMANYU MODAK,
71, TAMAL TALA ROAD,
NABADWIP, NADIA,
WEST BENGAL,
PIN-741302
Dear Officer,

I am Faraz Khan, my ETS ID is 5444042. I appeared for Toefl Test on 14th November 2010 and i was supposed to get my Score Card by the end of December.I Haven't received the report till now...Could you please send me my score report at the address :

509/150-Ka New Hyderabad, RBL road Fatima Manzil
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh 226007
[protected]@yahoo.com
ETS ID: 5444042
My Name is Pawan Jawale, Registration number is [protected]. I appeared for Toefl Test on 17th Oct of 2010. And i was supposed to get my Score Card by the end of November.I Haven't received the same till now. Pls try to expedite at the follwoing address:

Flat no. 174C/2 Sai Apartment,
Chattrapati nagar, near chattrapati square,
Nagpur, Maharashtra - 440015

Please treat this matter urgent since my Visa Application is on HOLD. In case of a query, please contact me on [protected].
sir
I am avinash reddy taken toefl computer based test on 20th march
2011.My scores are processed to universities, but department is asking
scan copy of score card. Until i get score card my admission will not
be conformed.Still how many days i need to wait to get my score
card.If it takes much time to get, what is alternate way to send scan
copy of score card.please consider my request and suggest me the way
to proceed. .I would be pleased if you give me the tracking number of
that courier so that i would know the present status of it.
Here are my details
Nagole
hyderabad, andhra pradesh 500068
[protected]@gmail.com
ETS ID: 5298598
My Name is Neha Doshi, Toefl ID 5410428. I appeared for Toefl Test on 17th Oct of 2010. And i was supposed to get my Score Card by the end of November.I Haven't received the same till now. Pls try to expedite at the following address:

A-1 wing, block No.17,

This is ILA CHAUDHARY here...NOt yet received my toefl score

taken the exam on 10 apr 2011...my visa inteview is scheduled on 22 june 2011

ETS ID : 5805711
Registration no: [protected]

Kindly send it as soon as possible
ILA CHAUDHARY

sorry to report
kindly consider the previous message
the date of toefl is 9th apr 2011
I'm Chandru Damodaraswamy.I didn't receive my GRE score.
Registration no:5599847
Please treat this matter urgent since my Visa Application is on HOLD. In case of a query, please contact me on (91) [protected].
Myself Priyadharishini Veeraraghavan. I have taken TOEFL test on july 31st, 2011. I got my results through email but not yet recieved hard copy of the score card. My TOEFL details: Registration Number: [protected], ETS ID: 6083046, Tracking no: A[protected]-[protected].

I need it urgent to send a scholarship application. If I missed this session then I have to go for next. So please consider it. My mobile no: +91-[protected].

Thank you.
Dear Officer,
I have not received the Journal copy of Hydrologic Engg, March, 2011, ASCE addressed to me. If you have the same, pl. send to the following address:Dr.A.Mahesha, Dept. of Applied Mechnanics & Hydraulics, NITK Surathkal, Mangalore-575025

I'm Rushabh Mehta. I have taken TOEFL test on 25th September, 2011. I got my results through email but I have not received the hard copy of, y score card. Other friends of mine who took the test on same date & center have received it.

Following are my details :-
Registration Number: [protected]
ETS ID: 6138204
TRACKING NUMBER: A[protected]-[protected]

My residential address is as follows -
102, Shobha Apt.,
S. N. Road,
Mulund - west,
Mumbai - 400080.

My contact no - [protected]

Many universities to which I'm applying to, have deadline of 1st December. Please do the needful & take prompt action.
I am Niraj Vivek Talathi from Pune-411038.
I have appeared for GRE on 31st of July and still did not get my results by post or by either communication means.
My Details as per below

Exam Time: 17:00

Niraj Vivek Talathi
niraj.[protected]@yahoo.com
+91 [protected]
My name is M.S.Gauthaman. My ETS id is 7095770. I gave my TOEFL exam on 19th August 2012. I am yet to receive my official paper score card till date.
PLease send my paper score card immediately as I am waiting to schedule my VISA interview and with out the score I cannot shedule a visit.

M.S.Gauthaman
m.s.[protected]@gmail.com

My name is S.Anusha Reddy.I gave my GRE test on 20th july. I have not yet received the official score report card. Please send me the GRE card as soon as possible.

Confirmation:[protected]

anusha.[protected]@gmail.com
+91-[protected]

My name is GANNAMANENI KISHOR
ETS ID: 7255330

I have not yet received the official Toefl score report card. Please send me the Toefl score card as soon as possible.

Plot:314,
Padma Nagar Phase-II,
Chintal,
Quthbullapur
Hyderabad, , Andhra Pradesh. 500054
kishore.[protected]@gmail.com
Hey i had appeared for GRE on 30th july i have still not received my score card
My name is Mithilesh Gawande.
My registration no is 3927519.

Please send my my GRE score card as soon as possible.

204, Charkop Surabhi, CHS LTD,
Sector-1 Plot No-278,
Charkop Kandivali(W)
Mumbai - 400067.
email- 007.[protected]@gmail.com
I'm providing you with additional details which may help to track the status of my score card receipt.

Hey i had appeared for GRE on 30th july i have still not received my score card

My registration no is 3927519.

Please send my my GRE score card as soon as possible.

Name - Mithilesh J Gawande