THE BRIDGEWOODS Public SCHOOL — THE BRIDGEWOODS PUBLIC SCHOOL IS CHEATING

Coimbatore District, Tamil Nadu, India
 doorkeeper
This is new one at covi,aerodrame road,singanallur. only two STD (1st and 2nd)in this school . but they are collect 50000 per annual at euro kids schools and recipet not provided, i dont know who is management, a school name was not displayed infront of the schools i think this is not registered,i have small doubt this is CBSE/MATRIC ? euro kids symbol used in school banner , i feel , so dont join any body,if ur child get good future go to another school

Comments

I am disagree your complaint because my daughter is studying 3 years in Euro Kids now she studying 1st std in Bridgewoods.The coaching given by school is very good.Mrs.Vidhya Prabha running this school in good manner.It is Registered School only.It is IGCSE syllabus(Internatinal General Certificate of Secondary Education).In this school other curricular activities also given(YOGA, KARATE).They collecting only normal fees comparing to other schools and they give receipts for the fees paid .So dont spread Wrong information about this school if u want any details about this school contact the school directly.
dont spread unneccessary news about the school, my daughter is also studying lkg in that school.their coaching is excellent and when compared to other school children my child use to sat all things better that other kids.and the teachers are very soft and kind their education procedure is excellent.
My daughter has studied in euro kids blossoms for two years.Iam sure it is an excellent school with good teachers and definitely the same would be true in Bridgewoods .the coaching and the attitude of the teachers and the management is so good.so i strongly disagree with the complaint.
I disagree with the complaint. My son is also studying LKG in Bridgewoods and the fees collected is very normal as compared to other schools and i received receipts for my payments. I can strongly say that the staffs and management take extraordinary care on the children both in studies and extra curricular activities. complaint is 100% fake.
I strongly disagree to the complaint made. My son is studying in the school from grade II and now he is in Grade III. They gave all the receipts from the first year itself. the school is also recognized one. They give good coaching in academic and also in extracurricular activities. the fees is also nominal as compared to other schools. So dont spread any wrong news.
My child is also studying in bridgewoods from nursery eurokids now she is in 1st std of bridgewoods. The coaching is very good. they give individual attention of each n every student and i have to thanks the management and to teachers. She is very brilliant and i am happy too.
I am studying in this school [ Bridgewoods Public school] for 8 years . I have ever seen such beautiful wonderful school in my life. The coaching in this school is excellent. I have found a great difference in me after studying in this school. And the fee structure is also normal in this school actually it is better than other schools. The teachers who are teaching in this school are multi-talented. And In this school they use to take us to IIMUN and other MUN which are very essential for nowadays kids.This school provides a wonderful environment for the kids and students.

THE BRIDGEWOODS Public SCHOOL - THE BRIDGEWOODS PUBLIC SCHOOL IS CHEATING