[Resolved]  The Chief Election Officer, Jadavpur Constituency, South 24 Parganas, West Bengal — FATE OF DELIVERY OF OUR THREE EPIC VOTER CARDS ISSUED

DATE : 06.06.2009

To,
The Chief Election Officer,
West Bengal.

Respected Sir,

SUB. : Non-Receipt of -THREE- voter's ID cards.

We crave to draw your kind attention and do pray as follows :-

1. As our names are present in the voter's list with our voter EPIC cards, we have not received our voter EPIC card as detailed here under:

2. That we have been residing at the following address:
House No. C/54C, BAGHAJATIN PALLY,
Post: BAGHAJATIN,
District: SOUTH –24-PARGANAS (WEST BENGAL)

And that our residence area comes under JADAV PUR CONSTITUENCY i.e. 150, JADAVPUR (GENERAL) BIDHAN SABHA NIRBACHAN KHETRA in the State of West Bengal (S25 / W.B) and our POLLING STATION NAME: Yadabpur SAMMILIT Balika Bidyalaya Room 1.

3. That details as per your published Election Voter list: 2009 are as follows:

State Name & Code: West Bengal S25 / W.B.
Election List: 2009
Thana: Jadavpur 700 086.

Voter EPIC. No. Name-Age-Gender
List No.
====================================================
277 - LMW 4865 101 - Mita Roy, w/o Prithvis Roy. -Age: 59, - Female.
278 - LMW 4865 093 - Goutam Roy, s/o Prithvis Roy. -Age: 37, -Male.
279 - LMW 4865 119 - Shilpi Kumar Roy s/o Prithvis Roy. -Age: 32, -Male.

4. That We are being told by our local Municipality authorities (Baghajatin Pour Sabha) that we have to get our voter EPIC card from SDO Alipore, Treasury office, Near Bhavani Bhaban, New Alipore. Kolkata. On approaching we found none of the offices were taking responsibility for delivery of our voter EPIC card. We could not get the details from one counter and go to the next counter for the delivery of our three EPIC. We have approached to the different people regards delivery of our EPIC. But we are sorry to inform you that we have not yet received our three voter id cards since being issued till the date. We are really helpless now.

5. Therefore kindly do the needful & please arrange to deliver the same at the earliest.

Please tell us the name of the exact officials- personnel-cell-department-office-floor location-phone No. Etc. at your SDO office, Treasury Office, Bhavani Bhavan, New Alipore, Kolkata from where can we get the delivery of our three voter id cards ?????. Kindly Suggest us Whom to contact.

Please check our details and intimate on Our Telephone No. [protected] (G. Roy) and [protected] (S. K. Roy), and also thru our e-mail.id: [protected]@yahoo.co.on, [protected]@yahoo.co.in, [protected]@yahoo.co.in

Thanks & Regards

Sincerely yours,

Smt. Mita Roy, Mr. Goutam Roy & Mr. Shilpi Kr Roy.

Comments

I have lost my EPIC card, though in the last Parliament Election I did casted my vote with the help of Epic card after that I did lost my card, but problem is that Police authority is not aggred to make G.D. without Xerox copy of EPIC or Voter list, particular that page where my name is included, therefore it is my appeal as I have no xerox copy of EPIC, the particular page of voterlist ( my details are furnished below) or how can I get this.

Name - Somnath Mitra,
F/Name - Late Ajit kumar Mitra.
Address - 60/1, North Purbachal Road. Kolkata -700078.
Polling station - Purbachal Pally Unnayan Samity.
Part No - 20, Serial no - 873, I Card no - LMW4831962
Waiting for early reply from your end,
Somnath Mitra.
I want see online voter ID Information Plese Permission me
Anyone know how to change an address on the voter card?

I have the card with an old address. I want to know who and where to contact to change the address. Also it'd help if you can list the documents required for this purpose.

My constituency is Jadavpur
non receipt of voter card of Abhishek Ganguly of 1k natore park 3rd road, kolkata-700039, P.S. Tiljala, Kasba Assembly
Dear all,

I have been running from Pillar to post to change my residential address in the Voter ID, due to relocation, for the last 2 years... but no luck. Can any one help me ?

My Address is Narendrapur, Kolkata 103, South 24 Paraganas
I am totally fed up with this mad internet searching of a simple voter list. I wanted just a simple "Voter List" where I can find my own name, and also few of my familiy members name. But everywhere there are various topics on voter list, but the list is no where! Or may be it is hidden somewhere in the jungle of so many such pages. I am opening one by one and what I am getting ? Someone tells this and that, someone advertises something, someone shows election process o[censored]SA, what is this yaar ? I have no time to waste. The Chief Election Commission should do something so that we do not get lost in the jungle of web pages with various informations regarding voter lists. And their site should be clear with the option mentioned there as - "Search voter list". Another word. When voter list is published in Bengali letters, how can I search it in English letters ?
I just forgot one point. All voter list published in the website should include photograph, because these are no more confidential. Every political party workers carry these with them, so if they have the right to see it, then all the people of India have the same right to see them.

Myself Debasish Das from Jadavpur Constituency.In the last Election all of my family members casting vote but on this election we found that all of my family members(except me)name can be deleted from the current voter list.We don't know for what cause my family members name can be deleted & it can be informed us Monday(25.04.2011) just two days before the election.

Sir, please suggest what we can do?
My Family Members details:
1)Sumitra Das (Voter ID No.LMW3112588)
2)Shambhu Das(Voter ID No.LMW3112570)
3)Mahesh Das (Voter ID No.LMW3112596)

I am Asitbaran Majumder, My wife is Bandana Majumder and my son Arindam Majumder changed our residence from 25A, Jadavpur east Road, Kolkata- 700032 to Ekta Heights, Flat No.8B/Block 1. 56, Raja S.C.Mullick Road, Kolkata-7ooo32, both the places being within Jadavpur Constituency.

Since 2009 after applying thrice (1st & 2nd time applications were lost by the Department) I was successfull to get our names entered in the voter list (Part No. 97)vide sl no 327 for Asitbaran Majumder, sl No.328 for Arindam Majumder and 329 for Bandana Majumder in early 2011.

We all three applied for EPIC (voter ID card) in Form nO. 1D affixing fresh Photos on 19.10.2011. Till date I contacted 150 Jadavpur Constituency Office at DM's / SDO's office at Alipore, Kolkata-700023 (near Bhawani Bhaban)several times but we have not yet received the addrass corrected Elector's Photo Identity Cards (E.P.I.C.s) but nobody could issue the Address Changed cads nor any body could guide us properly resulting we have no received the cards. Without the proper cards we are facing lot of trouble in proving our legal identity.

My earnest request, please do something fruitful so that we can get the Corrected EPICs early.

Sincerly yours,

Asitbaran Majumder ( Old Card No. WB/23/151/360390)
Arindam Majumder ( old Card No. WB/23/151/360393)
Bandana Majumder ( Old Card No. WB/23/151/360391)

Complaint categoryCategory: Other