[Resolved]  The Executive Club Delhi — False promises

Dear All,

I have created a yahoo group to bring together everyone who was solicited in to joining The Executive Club, Delhi based on false promises and bundle of lies. 3 o[censored]s have decided to act against their unfair trade practices. Please read below the letter sent to the club.

Please join the group [protected]@yahoogroups.co.in if you are also a victim and want to join our fight.

To

The Director
The Executive Club
Dolly Farms & Resorts Pvt Ltd.
439, Village Shahoorpur,
P.O. Fatehpur Beri,
New Delhi 110 030

I was approached by your sales manager Mr. Javed Khan in December 2007. He wanted to enrol me as a member of your esteemed club. He had a couple of sales meeting with me and my other colleagues, at my office in Gurgaon. Mr Javed Khan promised us that the paid membership of The Executive Club will entitle us to use multiple services/features offered by the club to its members. Some of these club services/features (as listed below) were of particular interest to me and greatly influenced my decision of joining The Executive Club.

1 Free life-time membership – Membership is free for life-time and there will not be any annual charges.
2 Free access to a new club in Gurgaon - Executive Club is expanding and is coming up with a new club in Gurgaon-Faridabad road (opposite Valley View apartments). Besides regular club services, the Gurgaon club will have a day and night golf course. Landscaping is in advanced stage and club will be operational as early as March-08. Although golf course will take more time and will operational by October-08. By becoming a paid member of the Executive Club, I will be entitled to use all the services of the new club in Gurgaon. I live in Gurgaon and liked this feature very much.
3 Free access to a new club in Noida- Executive Club is expanding and is coming up with a new club in Noida Sector 93B in. Besides regular club services, it will have a golf course and a centrally heated swimming pool. New club is in advanced stage of construction and will be operational by July-08. By becoming a paid member of the Executive Club, I will be entitled to use all the services of the new club in Noida.
4 Free Holiday packages every year – Executive club has affiliated clubs all over India. By becoming a member, I will be entitled to a free holiday package every year. I can choose to holiday with any of the affiliated clubs. I go for vacations every year with my family and again liked this feature very much.
5 Cancellation Policy – Club offers a cancellation policy where by if I am not satisfied with the services of the club then I can get my membership cancelled and 100% membership fee will be refunded with in a week.

Based on these services/features, I decided to join the club and paid membership fee in January 08.

It has been more than a year since I became a paid member. I wanted to find out when the Gurgaon club will be operational but despite several follow-ups, did not get any satisfactory reply from Mr Javed Khan. He kept promising me that he would send the free holiday package voucher to me shortly along with a list of affiliated clubs, which he has not done so far. Now he has stopped even responding to my phone calls. I am tired of calling him too.

I am convinced that in order to promote sales, Mr Javed Khan falsely represented the services/features offered by the club to its members. He conned me in to becoming a member of the Executive Club by promising services/features that never existed. Needless to say, I feel cheated by such sales tactics of the Executive Club.

I hereby demand that you refund the full membership fee paid by me along with a simple interest of 10% since the day of joining the club (12/01/08). If you fail to do so with in a week of your receiving this notice, I will be forced to seek legal recourse against the Executive Club, under Monopolistic and Restrictive Trade Practice (MRTP) act. I also reserve my right to press for any damages and legal expenses arising due to false representation made to me by Mr Javed Khan as a representative of the Executive Club.

Comments

Hi NC,
I am agree with you and there are several other persons which are also facing the same, i know most of them. please let me know if anything more happening or how should we proceed.

I can bring other members too on board, if required

rgds-Subhash
Dear Mr Negi,

Thanks for responding. 3 o[censored]s have sent similar letters and we got standard reply which is as under.

This is in context to your letter dated - 17/02/09, regarding cancellation of the membership, we would like to bring to your notice that your membership is a life membership, which is non-refundable but transferrable. If you have further queries then please feel free to contact our office or call Mr Rajender Soni on his cell number [protected].

Thanks & Reagrds,

This clearly means that the entire management is hand-in-glove and fully support the practices of Mr Javed Khan.

Next step - Re-dressal is possible through MRTP act but it may t ake long so the lawyer has advised me to rather take it up via the consumer court. 5 of my colleagues got conned in to it and we will be filing a case in the consumer court next week. Lawyer feels that in absence of any written claim, we have a weak case but if we are able to find more people who have the same story and approach the consumer court jointly then we have a strong chance. If you know more people then please spread the word around. I am not going to rest until I get my hard-earned money back with interest. No matter how long this battle would be. The more the better so please join hands with us and we will make sure the club is exposed.

Naveen
Dear All,

I Achal Goel is the same victim of Executive Club. This M*****[censored] Javed Khan came to me in December 2007 & promised me all same things. This membership is refundable, you will get this, you will get that. He makes big big promises at the time of selling the membership but now he even stop picking up my phones. I even met with big M*****[censored] Rajinder Soni he is even bigger then Javed Khan. I tried to speak to Mr.Chabbra the chariman of the club but he never come to club or even pick up phone.

They are making fools of people & they will make i future too if we will not stop them.
I think we need to get together & stand united to fight aganist them.

Achal Goel
Dear All, NC

We all know that we have been conned en mass. Rajinder Soni came to me during the third quarter of 2007 and promised me that one Executive Club Branch will be opened by December 2008 at Noida, sector-93. Since I reside in Noida, he made this false promise to me. I understand that people who were living in Rohini or Pitampura, or Gurgaon or Faridabad (Possibly Ghaziabad too) were informed that the Executive Club branches in their respective areas are going to be opened. Without this false promise, many would not have parted with their hard earned money to become life members because the existing location at Chhatarpur does not suit most o[censored]s at all.

This is a clear case of cheating and fraud. They have taken advantage of people's busy schedule. I very much wanted to see the property and location of Sector-93, Noida before but Rajinder Soni was clever in pointing it out that the membership is closing in 2 days time and that he could not take me to the property as after 2 days he would be going for a holiday. He did offer to give me complete details of the Noida location and asked me to visit the same at my convenience at any time. He also assured that if there were any points he would be there to attend the same immediately. This was all clever sales talk with the intent to cheat, knowing fully well that people are busy and may not go to the length of visiting the sites of the promised location for the new branches of Executive Club.

I understand from the past correspondence that one of the members have it in writing from Soni or Khan about the promise of opening a new branch. We can request members to check up their files/records and forward the scanned copies of the same to this forum.

Even if there is no documentary evidence, any good lawyer can impress upon the court about this mass scale fraud perpetuated a by a few cunning people. When all will say the same thing, the court can not disregard. Verbal testimony is still the most weighty proof and no court will disregard it.

All o[censored]s have to commit ourselves to this cause, be ready to spend some time and money to see that these culprits are brought to justice. It should not be very difficult to get them all behind the bars and seek refund of our money with interest. Other option is to remain a hapless victim.

Sunil Chandra
www.piiconsultants.com
Everyone including me has the same story, so I'm not going to repeat it. These crooks should be taught a lesson.
We should form a association to file a case against them and get them arrested. Hopefully they will learn and return our money.
Sachin Goel
hi, it is same story with me also, i also had been shown rosy pictures and told that a new club would be coming up in alipur soon, as i reside in rohini.but till date nothing have taken place .i am totaly with you that we should file a case in consumer court for recovery of hard earned money with intrest.
thanks
ravi mohan bagga
Hi friends,

Same story. I too am a member. Same cook and bull story was narrated to me. The only club they have is at Chattarpur and nothing else. Do let me know if you wish to initiate a consumer complaint. I too would like to teach the cheats a leasson.

Cyril Abrol
I am now residing at Valley View Apartments. Person named Sujeet approached me and came to my apartment (at that time in DLF II) with "credit card swapping" machine. I became interested primarily because the club was supposed to be operational in front of Valley View Apartments also. I do feel cheated.
Dear All,

Please can u email me your name, contact no, membership no, date u paid the money and who contacted you from the club. If anyone has any written commitment that will really help us.

Naveen
Dear Naveen and all in distress !

I have been mislead into the same scam ! I was catagorically promised the club will open in NOIDA, hence I took up the membership. I stay in NOIDA sector 39 and had gone to check out the so called club site underconstruction (as i was also told that construction has started), but there was nothing but barren land ! Its been ALMOST 3 YEARS ! and nothing /no progress at NOIDA site. My Membership number is L-3114, date when I paid mony was sometime in June 2006.

PLEASE ROPE ME IN, IN THIS CRUSADE, I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK AT ANY COST. No one at the club is willing to listen to me. Thank you.
Dear All,

As understand with all member stories, this is my through some of the staff of executive club are made false story to sailing the membership. However my experience is this that the only club at chhattarpur is nice club and we shall happy for club. But it is a lesson of the executive club that false promises is a punishable thing you are also add my name to your list my member ship no. LH- 1853.

Thanking You.
I had also taken the membership and promised the club in Noida will be operational by Feb 2009, as i was busy could not get time to talk to them or meet them, i am with you all in fighting these thugs and would request you to update me of any development.

Also lets have a concrete plan and go ahead with it.
I am a member too and what was promised was never fulfilled.

Dr. D. Das [protected]
Gosh, I never knew there are so many people like me who have been grossly cheated. Please let me know what I should do and I will surely be part of it. We were 4-5 colleagues who joined together, I am sure I can bring them on board as well.

Rgds,
Rajneesh [protected]
I have become the latest victim of this fraud. Unfortunately I saw this forum too late. Zaved with his clever sales talk lured me into signing up with flase representation that the membership is clsoing within two days.

He also said that if I wanted to withdraw I have the option to withdraw within 10 days. This happened on 7th June, Sunday. When I called them on Tuesday to tell them that I wnated to withdraw, I was told by Rajinder Soni that the application has been processed and the money cannot be refunded. When I told him that Javed Khan had confirmed that the reversal is possible within 10 days, Sone flatly refused that any such commitment could have been made and spoe rudely.

These guys are clearly conmen. I think we should file a criminal compliant agaist them in the economic offences wing and bring to book before they defraud other helpless victims.

Sanjeev Singhal, [protected]
just realised being cheated today, i had paid the membership money on 7th june, sunday, and was promised that there would be no venue charges in case i wanted to do a function and was assured that i am allowed to bring any caterer or decorater from outside and the venue wud be free all i would have to pay would be the diesel charges for the generators which would amount to 15000 max the same was assured by mr, rajinder soni and mr.gurmeet singh.to my amazment i went to the club today and inquired about a function that i had planned in november i was told that i am bound to use their caterer and if i dont the "VENUE CHARGES" would be around 1 lakh, on calling mr.soni i was told that this is none of his buisness and i should get in touch with mr.gurmeet singh.On calling him he completely refused any kind of a promise like this, will be going to see him and mr.chabbra the director tommorow, feeling highly cheated, do let me know if any legal action is being taken.
regards
prashant katara
prashant.[protected]@gmail.com
Just realised being cheated today, i had paid the membership money on 6th june, Saturday, and was promised that there would be no venue charges in case i wanted to do a function and was assured that i am allowed to bring any caterer or decorator from outside and the venue wud be free all i would have to pay would be the diesel charges for the generators which would amount to 15000 max the same was assured by mr, rajinder soni and mr.gurmeet singh.to my amazement i went to the club today and inquired about a function that i had planned in november i was told that i am bound to use their caterer and if i dont the "VENUE CHARGES" would be around 2 lakh, on calling mr.soni i was told that this is none of his buisness and i should get in touch with mr.gurmeet singh.On calling him he completely refused any kind of a promise like this, feeling highly cheated, do let me know if any legal action is being taken.

I have become the latest victim of this fraud. Unfortunately I saw this forum too late. Zaved with his clever sales talk lured me into signing up with false representation that the membership is closing within two days.

He also said that if I wanted to withdraw I have the option to withdraw within 10 days. This happened on 6th June, Saturday. When I called them on Tuesday to tell them that I wanted to withdraw, I was told by Rajinder Soni that the application has been processed and the money cannot be refunded. When I told him that gurmeet singh had confirmed that the reversal is possible within 10 days, Soni flatly refused that any such commitment could have been made and spoke rudely.

These guys are clearly conmen. I think we should file a criminal compliant against them in the economic offences wing and bring to book before they defraud other helpless victims.

ASAP. BUT NOT BEFOR NOVEMBER . I AM NOW BOUND TO DO A WEDDING FUNCTION OVER THERE IN NOVEMBER.

i have seen at-least 20 new members in last 20 days in the club ..!

dam...! please some one tell me, how to stop the new innocent people coming here and getting trapped by these bad people ...

the staff here in the club is acting as ...

!..ANDHE RAJAA CHOPAT NAGRI ..!

DONT HESITATE, FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ANYTIME

Thanks & Regards

RAHUL WADHWA
91-[protected]
[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]@thebridegallery.com, [protected]@gmail.com
www.thebridegallery.com
Dear All,

I am also a member of The Executive Club, New Delhi. My Membership number is L-3854, I read all the blogs and I thought that there is some misunderstanding; recently the club has organized a Rain Dance Party that is beautiful. I personally talk to Mr. Rajendra Soni about the Noida and Gurgaon Club, he ensure that due to financial crisis the delay to open the club.

In my opinion this club is a beautiful and it is unique club there is no any monthly and yearly maintenance and other charges.

Manoj Huria
Hi All,

I have just seen all these Blogs regarding The Executive Club, I am a member of this club form last three years and using there club facilities on regular basis, but at the time of given the membership they have not given any wrong commitments regarding the any facilities of the club.
I am also a member of Pancheel Club and Sarvapriya Club but since the time I have join The Executive Club I always go every second weekend with my family and enjoy their facilities. I have organized couple of parties in last one year and they were all successful.

So I am very happy for this club and there is no any complain regarding the club.

Ajay Kumar