[Resolved]  The Oriental Fruits Mart — lost of partnership deed by one of your branch

I am holding an a/c in your bank in n-47 cannught place, new delhi old branch code no. is 1197 and new code is 1401, and my complaint is that previously they were three partner in the company namly Mr. Mohinder Pal, Ms. Sunita arora, Mr. Narender pal in which two of the partners are no more namly Ms. Sunita arora and Mr.Narender Pal i have given the original partnership deed to this branch in janvary to the bo of this branch with two new partners replacing this tow partners namly Mr. Jitender pal and Mr. Ravinder pal and name was Mr. Mandeep from the month april when HDFC BANK has taken over CBOP my wher bouncesed no of times when i asked why wher they bounced they said signature wher not scaned for this thing to the manager of that branch no. of times asked him where is the oaiginal partner deed has gone he has no answer to my qustion at that time the bo of that branch that is Mr. Mandeep was leften the job. Plz take serious step in this case and give my documents back to me.

Plz revert back to this complaint urgently. thank you
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

your services for attending customer complaint is worst then any other bank

Complaint categoryCategory: Other