[Resolved]  Toilet Service in Tirupati Bus Stand — Toilet Service in Tirupati Bus Stand

Hi All,
This this for the kind attention for the authorities who are managing the services in Tirupati Bus stand. Services in the Tirupati Bus stand where the buses ply round the clock need to be improved. You will find some of the very strange things which ( I belive ) will not be present in any of the Bus Stant in India. After travelling for 6 hours from Bangalore when we reached Tirupati Bus Stand , we seached for a oilet/Urinal , Though at the entry point the the charges are Rs 1.00 / free but they are charging Rs 5.00 only for urinal. when I said why should we pay Rs 5.00 for urinal though it is metioned as free or Rs 1.00 , the person replied we need to buy water to keep it clean. Believe it you will never find such a public toilet in India which charger Rs 5.00. and as far as cleaning is concerned , I hard to belive that the toilet gets cleaned even once a day.
the interenting part is , on the wall as one board is hanged displaying the charges and two mobile number for compliant. i tried to reach boh the number and was lucky enough to get a person in one of the number. when I enquired about it, he said the register a complian in a complain book and disconnected the call, When I called him back to know where the complain book is available , he din even bother to pick the call again.

Here are my few points which I would like to ask to the authorities who manages the Tirupati Bus Stand serveices.

1. Who is managing the toilets in the Tirupati Bus Stand. Is it managed by State Govt / Private Service.
2. What about the charges they are charging . Do you think is it justified?
3. Does any account is kept how much money is collected per day from all the toilets.
4. Why the complaint register is not available with the person who is collectng money so that any person have any sugession or concerned can use the register.

Due to the poor service of the toilets in the tirupati Bus stand the cleanliness of the entire bus stand is compromised. As everyone is aware that round the clock devoties from all the classesof the family keep ouring for Tirumala Darshana, The poor peple who are not even able to spend for the bus fare how w can expect them to spend 5.00 for toilet,as a result they search for a place nearby / somewhere in the bus stand to get relived from the the natural calls. thus spiling the entire cleanliness of the Bus Stand.

Its my humble request to the Authorities of the Tirupati Bus stand to keep an eye and punish those persons who are running these kind of illigle bussiness in the name of serving people.

I wish to visit the Tirumala Temple once gain in few monhs from now , hope the senario will definily change/improve.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Is any action taken?

I dont find any reponse to the above query...