[Resolved]  Travel & Tourism Online — Online Holiday Voucher from Makemytrip.com

Below is the copy of my mail to makemytrip.com. Please read the same and register my complain.

Satbir

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:52:06 +0530 wrote
>Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 24 hours.

>Discussion Thread
Customer (SATBIR KAPOOR) 30/11/2009 12.55 PM
>In reference to the mail below I would like to put/add my words. (Please cancle my 7048 transaction ID and refund my money)
>On 26th Nov I received call from shift thoughts (3rd party vendor from make my trip.com). One Mr. Alok & Ms.Neha(can be reached at[protected] told me I am one of the selected member of makemytrip.com and we have a offer for you. The offer was explained and I agree to by on conditions as below:
>1. I needed to do my hotel reservation for new years in Goa & I needed the voucher number ASAP. Alok told me that by evening he will revert with the same.
>2. Alok told me I can go ahead andbook the hotel by paying 10% safety amount.
>3. The transaction Id for the order was 7048.
>Nothing promised was delivered and on calling makemytrip.com I was told nothing is there as 10% safety amount in peak season & i confirmed this with Alok when I had a word earlier, if this was possible in peak season. He assured it was possible.
>NO one reverted with any voucher number and i started calling and no one responded to my call. So i called from other number and i spoke to Neha, explained it to her what happen when I called makemytrip.com, she promised to revert but again no one called. I called from a different # and asked for Alok, had a word. Alok re-assured that if it’s not today by tomorrow morning Iwill get my voucher #’s , I wanted to cancel the same realising something fishy. The story continued till late Friday evening when i was provided with the invalid voucher #. And when i wanted to redeem i was told it was not valid. I was so frustrated and wanted to cancel them then and there. I called but in vain no one responded to my calls until i called from other # and spoke to Alok he told me not to cancel as it has already been processed and he will give me the voucher # in an hour. Nothing as such happened and could not get in touch with anyone.
>From Thursday 26th Nov I have lost best deals from Goa and finally had no option but book without voucher ‘s . And i booked Orchid Holiday home from makemytrip.com w/o any voucher number.
>NOW I DONT WANT THOSEVOUCHER’S ANYMORE. IT WILL BE GREAT IF THIS CAN BE CANCELED AND MY MONEY REFUNDED.
>PLEASE FOLLOW UP WITH ME ON THE STATUS OFCANCELLATION.Regards,Satbir Kapoor[protected]Note: Forwarded message attached-- Original Message --From: "Surbir Singh" Surbir.[protected]@makemytrip.comTo: "HotelService" [protected]@makemytrip.comCc: [protected]@rediffmail.com, satbir.[protected]@exlservice.comSubject: Transaction Id 7048 great indian festival offer
>==================== Message Attachment ====================