[Resolved]  Trilok Gas Agencies, Gandhi Nagar 1st Main Road, ADYAR, CHENNAI-20 — VERY POOR SERVICE FROM TRILOK GAS AGENCIES

I have booked for LPG delivery on 26/11 overphone - Consumer no.42478 but the order was not taken by the front end executives and forgot to enter the same in the system. When i verified with the agency on 9/12, they informed no booking was done and the booking is taken only now (ie on 9/12). Despite my repeatedly lodgining my complaint to IOC Complaints cell and spoken to Srinivasan, Ramesh and 2 others, no action has been done yet. Every time, i am given false promises by the IOC complaints cell that the gas will be delivered today, tomorrow but no action done since 11/12.

Both Trilok agency, IOC Complaints cell are very poor in managing the customer complaints and i am extremely fed up with the services

I expect IOC senior officials to take action and ensure the cylinder is supplied immediately as 'non-booking the phone order' is not my fault and Trilok agency does not provide any wait list number also whenever we book.

Comments

i m Strong agreed.The front end executives not attended phone. One time booking LPG cylinder atleast minimum 10 called and provide poor response in any enquiry.
I have my own gas stove and do not required addintional gas stove. I only required gas connection form our local Gas Agency.
Yes, it is happening many times and i agree 100%. We have to try min of 5 times to book a cylinder. Many times it seems busy, if the ring after few min..the front desk person won’t take it. So we have to try again again until we succeed
In another way, they are giving another kind of trouble, Most of the time they not deliver the cylinder with in minimum day of booking..When ever we asked after 10 days...they simply said "your door is closed" but they didn't place any intimation card "Door closed card".
I can say the specific person "RajaPandi", he is the one who selling the cylinder in Black and not deliver it properly. Agency itself giving support for such kind of illegal things.

Will the IOC take any action on Trilok Gas agency.
Similar situation here. Booked it on 26th Oct ( before Diwali). It was promised to be delivered in 5 days. However today (8 Nov) rang up to check status and they're telling that there was no booking done earlier and will take it effective today. Clearly some fraud is going on with these folks
Me too strongly agree the above comments. I can't even call those personnels as it is always engaged (i suspect its artificially engaged). If they can't provide a good service or at least a neutral service, they could better close this service and go for some 'other *******' business.
I have booked Gas on March 3rd 2011 and still now ( may 14 2011 ) we have not received the gas. We have called almost everyday after march 20th, but it says always busy. Very very poor service.
I have visited Trilok Gas office today, they said all our account moved to some other branch. So we have contact other branch and book for the gas again.

It's really bad that they disconnect all the phone and give these answer only when we visit their office.
One of the TOP Worst service will be provided by this agency
I too strongly agree to this point.. Very very worst service provider..
They will not attend calls.. without any prior information they will transfer the account to some other agency.
Now that the 24 hrs Indane Gas booking service is also not taking bookings properly... When I tried for booking, the next day i get a msg booking is cancelled.. Am still trying Trilok to know the information..
Priya