[Resolved]  Twinkle Investment Plans — Transfer of Savings under other Member

I am customer of your Twinkle Investment Plans making savings of Rs.1200/-on monthly basis bearing Certificate No: EOM[protected], Scroll No: 1088, Name: Mrs. Leena Santosh Kachare.

I want to transfer my savings from the existing member to another member because of some family problems. My request is that is it possible if YES than I would recommend the other Member alongwith his Membership ID.

I don't want to stop my savings and hence launching a complaint for transfer.
Please reply as early as possible the formalities and procedure as I want to pay my November saving.
My Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com

Comments

Mrs. Leena,
A Transfer facility is available for RTSC certificate. Pls contact company office where you will get Transfer application form. Happy to help you.
This in reference to your query about RTSC website (now known as Citrus Check-Inns Ltd). Pls visit company website at http://citruscheckinns.in/static/about_us/
my email id mahadev.[protected]@gmail.com. Due to some inactive fieldworkers their customers have to suffer in such case you can deposit your installment in the nearest company office or you can change agent to do so. pls feel free for any kind of assistance.
I am your customer enrol.no.0037599, busi..ID NO.7I/015772.I want to complaint about your collection dept.Receipt has not been issue for cash given by us.I oblige to see in this matter as early as possible.

Khandala