Velocity — FAN SPEED

Palakkad, Palakkad District, Kerala, India
 haris

I, Haris Ahamed, purchased Havell's fan, model velocity, four nos from their authorided dealer, Radio Electric Emporium, for my home on 13/8/07. Now out of four fans, two are not running slowly eventhough the regulator is at maximum. Hence we are not getting sufficient air from the fan. I request you to consider this complaint and take necessary actions to resolve our inconveniences at the earliest. As I want to know the what is the exact problem I am not interested to check the complaint through local electricians because they may mislead us sometimes. I hope Havell's will take up this issue seriously and do the needful for me.The serial no.s of the fan are 7D0676812, 7D0566897, 7D0668161.

Haris Ahamed
6/339, Krishna road
Pirayiri
Palakkad - 678019
Ph:[protected]
Mob:+91-[protected]

Comments

VELOCITY — Velocity

A word of caution to computer shoppers in West Bengal: Avoid Velocity Compu System (Address: 25B, Chittaranjan Avenue, Kolkata, West Bengal, India Pin: 700072) at all costs. Before you make the buy, they ply you with umpteen promises and assurances of prompt service if something goes wrong. But once the deal is closed and some problem crops up, they are simply not bothered with you. Far from providing any service, they do not even have the common courtesy of returning a call !

Original complaint link: