[Resolved]  Visabillpay — Non Response to Reported Issue

I am now closing my account with VisaBillPay and recommend the same to all who use it. The portal refuses to respond to issues, and sends the identical auto-generated email to all complaints. (The auto-mesg keeps asking for the text of the error mesg, which I included in my very first email!!)

They have changed something in their online payment procedures which is making my payment attempts crash (despite more or less problem-free functioning before, and despite checking from another machine with a totally different net access). My irritation is not so much with the networking issue itself but with the non-response of the company.

Comments

Visabillpay — visabillpay delayed paying

I registered with visabillpay.com to pay my airtel Landline bills. The first time when I paid on Jan'08, payment to airtel was made in a day. But on the second time Feb'08 the payment from visabillpay to Airtel was made after 7 days and eventually I ended up in paying the late payment charge. I sent an email to visabillpay regarding the delay in payment, they just apologised and thjey didn't come back after that.
I strongly support this. VISA BILL PAY normally takes a lot of time to transfer payments to the actual vendors. It is the WORST PAYMENT gateway that I have ever seen. I have burnt my hands and would like to caution everyone. I paid my mobile bills using this gateway. they did not transfer the money to AIRTEL and resulted in suspention of services and lot of hassles.

BEWARE OF THIS GATEWAY. NOT TO BE TRUSTED FOR TIMELY PAYMENTS.

Visabillpay — Amount Debited from ICICI Credit Card, but payment not reflecting in Vodafone account

I have made the payments through VISABILLPAY site for paying Vodafone bill..It showed the amount debited from my acoount, but it is not reflecting in the Vodafone account.
i had a make a payment 700 on vodafone mobile number ([protected])
but my mobile number is not active till now and my payment has been detected from my account.
Transaction Identification Number:[protected]
plz help me out ASAP.

Visabillpay — Payment delayed by a week

I made a payment for my phone through visabillpay. The payment reached the phone company on the 9th day. Even though they claim that it takes 3 working days, it actually took 7 working days (excluding Sat and Sun). As a result, I have to pay a penalty of Rs 50 to my biller.

Worse is that they don't have any number to call for customer support. They have only email id listed through which they never reply. It has been 2 weeks since I mailed them. Once you have made the payment you can't do anything but just wait and hope for the payment to be made in time. You can't track anything, can't call to find out the status, and they won't reply to your emails.

My suggestion: Never ever use visabillpay or billdesk.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other