[Resolved]  Vivek Service Center - Chennai — Annual Maintenance contract - deficiencies and negligence

Our Annual Maintenance Contract is with Vivek Service Center for 10 Air Conditioners We had made a complaint for one of the LG split a/c installed at our harrington road property on 30/06/2009 where Vivek's call center had confirmed that the problem will be responded to before 7pm on 30/06/2009. No one turned up on 30/06/2009 and neither did Viveks call center have the courtesy of intimating us on this.

On 30/06/09 & 01/07/09 at least 20 calls were made to your call center and no one was able to give a conclusive answer.

Today is 3 days since our original complaint

This complaint is to notify on Vivek Service Center's gross negligence, service deficiencies and for all the inconveniences we have had to undergo due to your call center's staff’s callous attitude.

Sent on behalf of
Jayram Vijayaraghavan MENON
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

I had exactly the same experience.. They promise to come on one day but do not turn up. The customer care has no clue about whats happening and they dont give proper information. Also they loot in the name of service. They charge very high price with poor service.

Viveks Service Center, Chennai — Poor service

Worst service from Viveks.
They have a service number to attend service call. But most of the time no one will attend. Even somebody attend, they will not respond properly.
Also their technical capability is very poor. They are good in sales but not in service. Please dont put any AMC with Vivkeks for electronic service.
Its totally a SHT company. seven days after complaint and continiuos calls to call center, No one turned up. Never buy a product from this store. Let the store realise what will be the loss when no service is done.
Their service is bad to say the least. They do not have proper systems in place. Even the customer care executive has no sense of how to talk to a customer. They never get the service done on the day they are supposed to. I suggest others out there to not buy any products from Viveks and save themselves from the misery.
Technician name: L Vijaykumar Kalaiyarasan

I had a very bad experience with viveks service center and its technician. I called viveks service center to file for regular service for my window AC. The technician who came to the house cleaned all the dust in the AC and said that because of low voltage the cooling in the AC is very less, so he told me to change to double booster.

He told me to call him directly if I wanted to change to double booster. The next day I called him directly and said that I wanted to upgrade to double booster. He promptly came the next day with a Guardian double booster AC and fixed it. The stablizer seemed to work fine when he fixed it, but soon after he left, the stabilizer stopped working. The stablizer was under warranty.

I called him the next day and told him that the stabilizer had stopped working, he said that he will come in the evening and look at it, but he never showed up in the evening and when I called him he does not pick up. The next morning I again called him, he promised me that he will come in the evening and fix it, but he never showed up and when I tried to call him in the evening he never picks up the call.

The 3rd day I called up Viveks service center directly and told the representative about the entire thing, the rep told me that I need to pay Rs.450 for them to come and look at it. I told the rep that I had warranty and why do I need to pay for a fauly stablizer which is under warranty. The rep told me that she cant do anything and told me to contact Guardian dealers directly and gave me the number.

I had called up the Guardian dealer now and they are sending a technician tomorrow to get my stabilizer checked and if faulty it will be replaced.

Viveks is only good at milking money from customers and once they have sold the product they don’t give a sh t about you. The quality of the AC service is very poor. The technician who came to my house was lazy and slow like a turtle and also a liar. F ck Viveks service center in the arse. Because of them now we have sleep without AC and you know how hot Chennai is.
Dear Mr. Peasantkiller,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to take this opportunity to resolve the complaint you have regarding our service.

We would like to talk to you in personal, could you please provide us with your contact details.

Customer Care.
Really one of the worst services I received ever...
Ac was taken for service more than a week, finally they called and said the delivery time and date.
No one showed up, I called the service centre several times and some direct numbers too.. NO RESPONSE...
After chasing several ppl, I get a call from one of the reps informing abt the delivery... Again there is a delay for 2-3 days...!!!
Worst customer service, If you can't deliver on time don't give commitment, atleast have the courtesy to call and inform abt the delay.

Try to sleep in Summer without AC for a week, you will know what pain is... I really don't want to use any foul words...

Please shut down the useless service centre[protected] No one responds well and every time your call is in the Queue and goes to voicemail.

I will never ever refer this showroom to frenz/anyone.. Vivek's you are just spoiling your reputation providing worst services..!!!

P.S - There will be no action taken.
Our Job No.966302. Vivek themselves closed the compalint.who asked them to close the complaint.. Still our Airconditioner is not working. We are fighting with Vivek & co., on a daily basis. They are not responding. Have they received confirmation from the customer that the Air condiitoner is working. Our Airconditioner is under warrenty installed by vivek & co., M/s Samsung confirmed that is the fault of installation. who will rectify. Vivek & co., is cheating the customer. This is not at all fair on vivek part. Still it is not rectified. For the past one week we are running behind Vivek & Co. whom should we contact in this regard. We are not aware of the status.