[Resolved]  Waitlisted E-ticket Refund — Waitlisted E-ticket Refund

I am Madan Mohan singh
I had booked E-ticket of Date:-O5/07/2008 of Rajdhani Express (2431) PNR- [protected] from
Vasai Road -H nizamuddin(Delhi) my E-ticket was 2 (two )In Waiting list after chart prepared But still I am waiting to get my refund money . as per rule the fare money should automatically refund in my account but still it is not refunded by Indian Railway.

date:-05/07/08
Train:- Rajdhani(2431)
PNR-[protected]

Comments

E-ticket — Refund of my ticket money

i made reservation online for the coramandel express from visakhapatnam to howrah through E-ticket on 26/08/2008, PNR No : [protected] and i want to cancel the ticket because the train was late for 9 hours. I requested the ticket collector to cancel the ticket but he told me to mail to IRCTC so please consider my case and cancel my ticket and refund the money to my account from which i made reservation.

Thanks and regards
S. Nanda Kishore

I reserved e-ticket and i made the payment 1064 rupess... train no. 6382 cape mumbai express, class 3A, booked on12 jan 2009.. depature date 8 feb 2009. the page didnt loaded properly and i didnt got the ticket. i didnt got the ticket conformation mail also. and i lost my money too.. i request u to please revert my money on my account. call me for futher quries. [protected]. i hope i will be my money back.. thanks

regrds

waseem
I am Garhan S Prajapti
I had booked E-ticket of Date:-O8/27/2009 of SEWAGRAM EXP. (2139) PNR- [protected] from
Thane(TNA) - Nagpur(NGP) my E-ticket was WL 202.In Waiting list after chart prepared But still I am waiting to get my refund money . as per rule the fare money should automatically refund in my account but still it is not refunded by Indian Railway.

Date of journey - 08/02/2009
Train name - SEWAGRAM EXP.(2139)
PNR - [protected]

IT Bangalore — e-ticket refund due to change of route

I had booked a e-ticket from Ranchi to Darwa, but due to strike in Jharkhand the train rout was changed and Darwa was in that rout. Hence I had to replanned my journey.

When I tried to cancel the ticket online, it says CHart Prepared..

Please let me know how to get refund for this ticket.

Date Of journey : 31st May, 2009
PNR - [protected],
Train No. 8311.

There is another ticket which was from Sambalpur to Darwa was also cancelled due to the same reason.

Ticket Details:
Date Of journey : 31st May, 2009
PNR - [protected],
Train No. 8311.

I appreciate quick response.
I had booked E-ticket
for date of journey -31/05/2009 in kanyakumari - Bangalore Exp. (6525) PNR- [protected] from
Trivandrum(TVC) - Krishnaraja puram (KJM) my E-ticket was WL 34.In Waiting list after chart prepared But still I am waiting to get my refund money . as per rule the fare money should automatically refund in my account but still it is not refunded by Indian Railway.

PNR-Number[protected]
Train Number 6525 Train Name BANGALORE EXP
Date 31- May- 2009
From Station TVC To station KJM
I reserved e-ticket and i made the payment 1156 rupees. Train No. 2698 Train Name: TVC Chennai Express, Sleeper Class, booked on 9th July 2009, Date of journey 12th July 2009 at 12.15 am. Actually i have booked in mid night on 12th so it automatically goes to 11th midnight. So we thought it is 12th Midnight so we miss the train. i request yopu to please revert my money on my Account, call me for further quries [protected]. i hope i will get my money back.

Rajakumar
I am P S Pandey
I had booked E-ticket of Date:-O6/01/2010 of Trivendram Rajdhani Express (2432) PNR- [protected] from
H nizamuddin(Delhi) to Vasai Road my E-ticket was 2 (two )In Waiting list after chart prepared But still I am waiting to get my refund money . as per rule the fare money should automatically refund in my Oxizen Service account but still it is not refunded by Indian Railway.

Contact No.-[protected]
I am PRABU

I had booked E-ticket on[protected] of Cheran Express (2674) PNR[protected] from Coimbatore(CBE) to Chennai(MAS) to travel on[protected]. My E-ticket was 42 In Waiting list after chart prepared But still I am waiting to get my refund money . as per rule the fare money should automatically refund in my account but still it is not refunded by Indian Railway.

Mail: [protected]@yahoo.co.in
ello
I am Mohan Pokhriyal
I had booked E-ticket of Date:-O9/02/2011 of Brahmaputra (14055) PNR- [protected] from
Guwahati to Delhi my E-ticket was 2(two )In Waiting list after chart prepared But still I am waiting to get my refund money . as per rule the fare money should automatically refund in my Oxizen Service account but still it is not refunded by Indian Railway.

Contact No.-[protected]
HELLO SIR

I AM DEBU CHAKRABORTY,

I HAD BOOKED e-TICKET OF DATE 23.04.2011 OF AUG KR RAJDHANI EXP. TRAIN NO. 12953, PNR NO. [protected], TRANSACTION ID : [protected] ( 3 AC) WAITING LIST & JOURNEY DATE 25.04.2011 ( VAPI TO H NIZAMUDDIN ) 2 (TWO) PERSONS.

SIR, AFTER CHART PREPARED I CHECKED MY PNR NO. STETUS, BUT MY WAIT LIST TICKET NOT CONFIRM & MY TICKET AMOUNT NOT REFUND IN MY ACCOUNT. SO PLS. CHECKED INTO THE MATTER & REFUND MY AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.
Hello sir/ madam
I am Umesh.P I reserved train no. 16517 NED SBC express 3A from mantralayam road to bangalore on 8/05/2011 waiting list 8 and 9. I checked the pnr status at 6pm waiting list was 1 and 2. i did not travel from that train. But to my account the amount is refund. so what to do and whom to contact. pnr no. was [protected]
Hello sir

I had booked e-Ticket of date 14/05/2011 of RJPB GARIB RATH, Train No.12354

PNR No. [protected], Transaction Id: [protected] (3 AC) Waiting List & Journey

date 27/05/2011 (Anand Vihar Jn. to Patna Jn.) 2 (two) person.

After Chart Prepared I checked my PNR No. status, W/L -20, W/L-21, My wait list Ticket not confirm So that i did not travel from that train, But & My Amount not

refund in my account. So pls. checked into the matter & Refund my amount

in my account as early as Possible.

with regard

KUNDAN KUMAR

PNR No. [protected]

I am abhishek bansal
I had booked E-ticket of Date:-20/02/2013 of Porva Express (12381) PNR- [protected] from
allahabad to new Delhi my E-ticket was 4 (four )In Waiting list after chart prepared But still I am waiting to get my refund money . as per rule the fare money should automatically refund in my account but still it is not refunded by Indian Railway.

date:-20/02/13
Train:- Porva exp(12381)
PNR-[protected]
Due to attend a govt training in Delhi I booked ticket in Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Exp for journey on 17.06.2013(Sunday) from Bankura (in WB).
My ticket showed W/L 1 till the train arrived at the station. As wait-listed passengers are not allowed to enter into the train in Rajdhani Express I had to leave train. But as it was sunday, reservation counter was closed by that time. I met the Station Master in charge at that time and he asked to come next day next morning for refund of fare.
Next morning, the Ticket-collector in charge took my ticket and gave me a receipt and told that I would get my money within a few days. But thanks to the passenger-friendly behavior I am yet to get back my money till date, i.e., after lapse of 10 months !
Would you please help me in return of my money back?
P.K. Samanta
PNR no[protected]
Ticket no 00004089
Amount Rs 1485.00
Hii.. My name is Brijesh
i booked a ticket from baroda to delhi in swaraj express. Bt i couldn't get confirm ticket..there r 9 waitlist after chart prepared. This is the massage i got.PNR:[protected], TRAIN:12471, DOJ:11-12-17, SL, BRC-NDLS, Dep:13:43,
BRIJESH RATHOD, RLWL 32,
Fare:490, SC:0.0+PG+INS

So i want my refund back.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other