[Resolved]  Xansa India Ltd — PF transfer to new company not yet done.

I am Vivek here, a former employee of Xansa (now Steria company).
This complaint is regarding the PF fund transfer which I had requested though my fund managers at Hewlett Packard. The request was send to Xansa ( at our Chennai office address) on 5th Dec 2008. Can you please share the status of my application. It’s been two and half years after my first request for transfer ( requested thru Form 13 on 27th Mar 2006) and it’s still pending. Please share the status of the same and help me getting the same transfered.Thanks again for all the help and time extended for this.

My EPF number is: Up/32214/2703

Thanks again!

Comments

Dear Vivek,

I, Sudhir Kumar Sharma am looking after all the processes related to the PF at Steria ( formerly known as Xansa India Ltd. )

We are working on your query and for that would be requiring your contact number and your email id to get back to you as soon as there is some progress on the issue.

Sudhir Kumar Sharma
Dear Vivek

There has been no response from your side to my earlier e - mail regarding your contact details to be provided.

However, the work related to the Provident Fund has been completed here and the cheque ( Cheque amount - 22748 and Cheque Number - 411894 and cheque dated 14 / 07 / 2009. The cheque belongs to State Bank of India ) would be dispatched this week to RPFC, Bangalore present at
EPFO - Sub Regional Office - Bommasandra,
2nd Floor CMC Building,
Begur Main Road
Bommasandra

The case remains closed from our side

Xansa — P.f Pending

Respected Sir /Mam,

My P.F.A/c No.UP/32214/5524, Which I submitted on 28 may 2009.So can please tell the status for the same.

Complaint categoryCategory: Other