[Resolved]  zenega CD-1004is — free channels

i have subscribed to maxi package ...few channels like unavailable but also the free channels are also not there...i just wana knw how and when i ll b able to view thm...mostly channels like aastha...sanskriti etc ...

Comments

yes you right>

once if you de = active your subscription but also you can watch FTA channels in Dish channels, .
dear sir
i am dishtv dealer
stb problam
1) no video or audio display
2) dishtv alivation ok but stb not receive chanal

zenega CD-1004is — recharge problem and some channels are stopped

I have paid Rs2000/- on[protected] to recharge the account. But now my tv screen started showing "recharge immidiatly" again after 2 months only, Also Im not getting the proper channels as per the recharge promised
recharge problem and some channels are stopped
zenega 1004is
zenega 1004is
ineed software for zenega 1004is
dear sir,
my stb no cd-1004 is sim card number[protected] suntv, kalagar, sun news, jaya star and etc tamil channel not working i buy[protected] s.no 1081 abf 30fm 23072 pls need help our company.

i am lokking for zenega free to air code. how i can access to zenega FTA. Thanks
Hi Dear
Sir I have a electronics repairing shop. I Have a receiver DISH T.V (CD-1004IS), Which show loading...please wait. There remote not work. please give me solution or method. As soon as possible.