Cybernet Data Solutions — fraud company taking money for work

We started work to get money but at the second day of our work they asked us to pay rs8000 (Refundable as said by them) for unblocking our amount which i think was done by then intentionally. After paying we continued or work and submitted the project assigned to us. After that they gave us the qc report and they have manipulated the project and showed us wrong result and disqualified us from giving salary. And asked us to pay more 19000 rs to get our salary as well as this money back. When we denied to pay it they threated is to file a case against me of breaching the contract. I asked them to take the registration money from rs8000 and return me the rest. But they are still denying to do so and saying that this is against their company policy. This company is totally a fraud and playing with the sentiments time and money of the students and job seekers who are working hard for this types of job and getting no reward from them and also getting pissed off. So i request the government to take strict actions against them as soon as possible so that they cannot take poor peoples money.

Gujarat