Dainik Bhaskar — didn't get my gift

Bokaro Steel City, Bokaro District, Jharkhand, India
 Balajee Security Services on Sep 6, 2018
Sir, i have booked my news paper for one year program on 21st July 2018, my booklet no. Is 907843, from office the representative told me that tomorrow your gift will be delivered on your doorstep, but didn't get my gift till now.
So many times i make call to office and visited the office regarding gift but they only say that tomorrow we will surely delivered your gift.
One week before i mail to the giving mail id but didn't get any revert.
Kindly if possible then solve this issue.
Thank you.

Anil Kumar Srivastav
Plot no. - 310, Co-operative Colony, Bokaro Steel City, Jharkhand.
Pincode: 827001
Contact no. - [protected]
Booklet no. - 907843

[Sep 07, 2018] Dainik Bhaskar customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

There is a big printing or typing mistake on today 7/9/18 bhopal danik bhaskar in which article written about syedna presence in indore so please review it and make this correction

Mr rajendra kumar menna जो की गांव सकट
की न्यूज़ डालते है लेकिन वो केवल निजी स्वार्थ सिद्ध करने के अनुसार न्यूज़ डालते है
वो सच खबरों पर हमेशा पर्दा डालते है
कृपया कुछ एक्शन लीजिये
Today news paper was give EXAM QUESTIONS
THATS WAS WRONG ANSWER

Our nearby nalla was blocked by some stoned nd the pathars...bcs of that problem is faced by the local people of area...nalla was cleared by JDA but the people of naveen gas godan blocked that again...
बदलाव के महानायक बनने के लिए कितने पैसे देने होंगे। में भी सागर शहर में पेपर में फ़ोटो छपवाना चाहता हूं।

D-143, Dainik Bhaskar, Sector-63, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India