Dcardfee Charged By ICICIbank Without Intimating — I want my money to be credited in my a/c

I am the A/c holder of ICICI Bank from last 7 years, I am having a zero balance a/c, Now they have started yearly[protected] charging Total Amount Rs.189.91under this category (DCARDFEE). I am not aware what type of charges are these. They never informed me regarding these charges either by Email or by Letter. Who has given right to ICICI bank to deduct the money without informing us. Because we kept the money in Bank that give right to Bank that they can do anything whatever they want. There should be some formal process for doing all these things. I want my money to be credited in my a/c which they have deducted from my a/c.same happend in last 5 months back agin its happen A/c No:[protected] Name: SANTHOSH KUMAR MADALA Sr.No Date Description* Cr/Dr Amount 1. 23/10/2008 DCARDFEE DR INR 111.00 2.24/01/2013 DCARDFEE DR INR 06.91 3.28/09/2013 DCARDFEE DR INR 45.00 4.18/09/2012 DCARDFEE DR INR 27.49 [protected] 190-04 Kindly help in getting my money back. Thanks M.Santhosh Kumar [protected]

Comments

Dear Mr. Kumar,

We're sorry to hear your concern. Our official will get in touch with you. We appreciate your patience.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team
An amount of Rs. 168.54 was deducted TWICE on 16/02/2015 from my ICICI bank account[protected] having remarks as DCARDFEE9608JAN15-DEC15ST18.54 and DCARDFEE0184JAN15-DEC15ST18.54 respectively.

I am the customer of ICICI Bank for last 16 months, there was a good service from the bank but in the month of August 2017 the bank service has gone down and without intimation bank has deducted 426 rupees for D card fees, I don't understand why all these things go on I want my money back and my Visa card service was also block in this month then I unblocked the card after that also my Visa card service is not activated what the hell is this... Please I request the bank manager to look at my problems and resolve it says soon as possible ...

but in the month of August 20- September 19 the bank service has gone down and without intimation bank has deducted 588 rupees for D card fees, I don't understand why all these things go on I want my money back

Lakshmi Alagar's reply, Sep 30, 2019
When will refund my amount
Mathurthi Lavanya's reply, Jun 30, 2020
Hello Lakshmi alagar
Did u get your amount???
Am customer of icici bank for last 2years, actually the bank was good enough but they are starting money reductions in account that too without even information, how they will do like this...almost 3 times my money got debited, once in 18/6/19 - 33.32/, 10/7/19 - 673.50, and 21/6/20, what is this all. I tried a lot to contact customer care..but finally am tired, and sent an email through imobile app, but didn't even respond..what else can I do??? I need my money back.
I need my money back, when will u refund?

I am the A/c holder of ICICI Bank from last 7 years, I am having a zero balance a/c, Now they have started yearly[protected] charging Total Amount Rs.157.51+0.01+17.99+531.29 = 706.8 under this category (DCARDFEE). I am not aware what type of charges are these. They never informed me regarding these charges either by Email or by Letter. Who has given right to ICICI bank to deduct the money without informing us. Because we kept the money in Bank that give right to Bank that they can do anything whatever they want. There should be some formal process for doing all these things. I want my money to be credited in my a/c which they have deducted from my a/c. (ARUNKRISHNAN V)

Company:Dcardfee Charged By ICICIbank Without Intimating