Dehradun Nagar Nigam — illegal cutting of trees

Hi sir,

This is in regard to trees being cut near jain mandir, post office majra. It is very disappointing to see that on one hand government is carrying out rallies to stop trees cutting and on other hand they are cutting trees to carry out rallies. Trust me sir, those plants or trees were not taking that much of government space. Those were grown in front of house and took years to make them grow and your people just took a minute to cut all of them. Not really sure how these small plants were actually affecting that this step was taken. On asking about the notice they failed to show notice even. Could you please take a look into this matter?

Kind regards,
Neha dhir
System engineer,
Infosys ltd.

illegal cutting of trees
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Respected sir/ mam, this is to inform you that a neem tree near E-24 nehru colony opposite gurdwara nehru colony dharampur dehradun. Today morning when I came I saw that the tree was cut down

Respected sir/ mam, this is to inform you that a mago tree and lichi tree, Lane No 5, Om vihar ajabpur kalan, Dehradun. Today morning to Eveninh when I came I saw that the tree was cut down.

To,

Four Fruit Trees of Mango, Guava and Chakotra have been chopped down at 153 Arya Nagar Block - 2 Dehradun. I am attaching photographs.Please find the attachment for the same.

Dehradun