Dezire Research — dezire research frauds and fakes company dezire research

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
 saty_satya on Feb 1, 2019
I received calls from the officials of dezire research with promises of assured high returns. I was allured by their fake promises and i paid a total of rs. 250000 for their custom service, for which they assured me of guaranteed returns in option market. But, eventually, i lost around 300000 from their calls.
I lost my hard earned money and i was shocked. Around 6 month later, they called me once again and told me about their refund policy. They asked me to deposit 20000 to the company account and assured me that 50% of my deposited amount around 120000 will be refunded to my account within 24 hours.
It has been around 1 and a half month, i m still waiting for refund.
I had been calling the company executives puspendra, sanjeev and account department from refund section and mohit from sales department, but they are always adopting dilly dally approach, saying please give me half an hour, i will call the other to explain the position.
I would like to get refund for the amount paid by me to dezire research as soon as possible.

Comments

This is totally fraud company. I have lost RS. 20, 000 because of this company. Please don't dare to join this company. That will make fake promises they will take a lot of money from you but they won't fulfill your needs.

Dezire Research - dezire research frauds and fakes company dezire research

Indore