Duplicate Bill — I want old electric bill copy on 1999 to 2000

dear sir,
i want duplicate bill copy on jan 2000 to dec 2000 within any month of this year. cause some sarve starting SRA, that they want my home old electric bill of 2000 year. my consumer id is[protected] . now this house belong to me MRS, MADHURI SUNIL GHADIGAONKAR and the old owner is MR.SHIVAJI SAWANT.

pls help me sort out this isssu. thanking you
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Related Complaints

Comments

i want duplicate bill copy on jan 2000 because BMC are relocating us and for that they required this proof otherwise they will not provide any house and we will be homeless. USHA DHIRAJLAL JOTANGIA with this name i register my meter.
Kindly help me for the same

Kindly help me for the same

dear sir,
i want duplicate bill copy on jan 2000 to dec 2000 within any month of this year. cause some sarve starting SRA, that they want my home old electric bill of 2000 year. my consumer id is B52760778 in the name of my father M N Polekar utkarsh nagar data mandir road Vakola pipe line Santacruz east Mumbai 400055.

Rakesh Polekar
dear sir,
i want duplicate bill copy on jan 2000 to dec 2000 within any month of this year. cause some sarve starting SRA, that they want my home old electric bill of 2000 year. my consumer id is A15950592 in the name of Laxman Gundu Ghevade ADD.-4Chawl-2 Azad Nagar near Kamlesh BLDG. Mahakali RD. Andheri East Mumbai 400060
Dear sir. I want my duplicate bill of jan 2000to dc 2000 within in a month bacaus some sarve ftarting sra that they want to home old eleectric bill of 2000 A11022787 name of ramchamdra chaurasiya of vile prle west nehru nagat kartik vinyak chawl m 400056 vm rd plssdd help us its a requst
Dear sir. I want my duplicate bill of 2000 any month because some sarve flat SRA that they want to home old electric bill of 2000 COSUMER NO D3111758 name of VANDANA GAJANAN GADADE of VIJAY NAGAR GAJAJAN KRUPA CHAWL DAHISAR WEST M-400068.Please help us
i want duplicate bill copy on jan 2000 to dec 2000 within any month of this year. cause some sarve starting SRA, that they want my home old electric bill of 2000 year in jogeshwari Mumbai
Dear sir. I want my duplicate bill of 2000 any month because that they want to home old electric bill of 2000 COSUMER NO M15432921 name of Ravi shankar Lingam of Bhagat singh Nagar no 1 Nr Rnukamata Mandir goregoan West Mumbai 400104 .Please help us
dear sir,

i want duplicate bill copy of 1999 within any month of this year. cause some sarve starting SRA, that they want my home old electric bill of 1999 year. my consumer id is B51963819 in the name of Prakash Sakharam Jogale ADD.-c/104 dawari nagar gate no 1, dadamiya chawl santacruz east Mumbai 400055

Complaint categoryCategory: Other