Eazyshopee {Fraud Company} Eazyshopee.com — Fraud company fraud alert

Bangalore North, Karnataka, India
 David9
Fraud company fraud alert.
Eazyshopee.com

This eazyshopee online books ordering company is a cheating company in bangalore who has cheated thousands of people in bangalore they have collected amount from thousands of parents 2-3 months back and still have not delivered the products, note: they will not reply to any of the emails, they do not have a contact number where we can speak with a company personal., completely scam company.

Please somebody tell the procedure to file a complaint in consumer court.

Comments

I have made online payment on April 11 and have got an email with transaction details and order number etc.
The site said the delivery starts from 20th April its 30 today and we haven't received the books yet.

I have tried calling multiple times with no response and emails hardly get response which makes no sense.

Pathetic Customer service.
I have made a payment yesterday. Got a confirmation from PayU Money that payment is made and my bank has been debited. But I did not get an invoice or order number. I called atleast 30 times since 10 AM today on these numbers[protected] and [protected]. Either the line comes busy or no one picks even if it rings. I sent a mail to their email ID [protected]@eazyshopee.com. No response whatsoever so far. I am now worried. Worst customer service. I hope the company is not fraud and I lost my money. If anyone is filing a police/consumer complaint, please do share details in this forum.
I paid for books and stationery for my daughter on 23rd march. Seeing their awful customer service and their reluctance to share a delivery date, I cancelled the order on[protected]. As of today[protected] I have not received my refund. All my emails have gone unanswered and all phones don't work either. How on earth are schools alluring this to happen to hapless patents? My account on eazyshopee even has a (nonexistent) DTDC tracking number for book delivery even though I cancelled the order almost a month ago. Let me know how I can formally complain against this company. Thanks, a parent of a Brigade school kid
I ordered books through eazyshopee on Apr 10 2018, I've not yet received books. There is no response for emails nor customer care number. Since last week I see that courier tracking details with mobile numbers has been updated. But upon calling courier people nobody pickup the phone. I'm really worried by seeing poor ratings about eazyshopee company on different forums. I'm going to complain in school so that parents about the problem for coming years so that nobody should go online for purchasing books with these people.
Ordered books from Eazyshopee for my son. The school reopened and still I have not received books. They are so irresponsible. When called they give some contact number with whom the parcel is with. When called to that number the person says he can't deliver it and we would have to go and collect it from his office in HSR. Why should we go for such portal if we could go and collect the books ourselves. Pathetic customer service. after certain time they stopped picking my calls too. Very very bad experience. I would suggest collect the books directly from school if possible than following up with these guys.
Worst service...Cheaters take money 1 month before and use it. When time comes to send books they escape. Vandana nagesh a fraud lady...Frsud ckmpany...They have girls who simply are puppets...No manager will answer calls. Sit behind the call center girls
Frustrating. Causing lots of mental stress. Schools started and still they did not delivered books. Pathetic service. Not event providing tracking details. they close at 5:00 pm and keep saying will be delivered by 8:00pm.

Please don't let them play with kids education. Please ban these guys.

Please take severe action against these eCommerce sites.
Bhaskar Csb's reply, Jun 11, 2019
me too same problem,

I am feed up with stupid online company, they kept robotic stupid girls replying same thing every day ..

" today by evening u will get sir, or manager will call back sir"

" today by evening u will get sir, or manager will call back sir"

any body please share me tht stupid manager no...

Eazyshopee {Fraud Company} Eazyshopee.com - Fraud company fraud alert