[Resolved]  National Institute of Management Solutions — Provide Fake BBA Certificate Against Rs.25000/=

When we go for Admission in BBA from National Institute of Management Solutions. Mr. Siraj (Marketing Exe.Nims) told me that our institute/Certificate is valid Government, Public & private in all sector. after completion my BBA. I go for admission in MBA from Sikkim Manipal University. He has reject my admission application due to non recognize BBA certificate. I am very hurt from the cheating by National institute of management solutions. I can not apply anywhere & not any one consider my certificate. I want punish for that like institute.
If possible please refund my whole amt.

Thanks & regards
Email : [protected]@yahoo.com
Mobile No. [protected],[protected]
My enrolment no. NIMS/B-2854

Compltion year - 30th March 2011
Aug 13, 2020
Complaint comments

Comments

How to remove my complaint kindly tell me the process to delete it.

thanks

National Institute of Management
    National Institute of Management Phone
    National Institute of Management Address
    187 - 188 , Sai Plaza Building , 203 , 2nd floor , Sant nagar , East of kailash, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110065