educomp

Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

educomp Complaints & Reviews

I was an employee of Educomp Solutions Limited. I worked this company for 4 years.[protected]. I have not received last two months’ salary and my Full and Final payment. I contacted HR several times and he didn't respond to me.
Kindly do the needful to get me justice.
Syamsundar M D
Cell: [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

Hi sir
    Name: ponnambalam
    Employee code:[protected]
    Date: 17.2.2011- 7.4.2013
    I have worked in this company still they are cheating my pf. if i send mail they will tell it's under process mr. lakshimikath told me 10-15 days still found no process. keep on cheating me.
    My uan number:[protected] my amount is there but they are not giving. i have their mail copy as well please help me to get my pf.

Dear all, My name is vipin kumar, My employee code-102605, Date of Joining-15 jun 2009, last working Day-30 jun 2014. I am in follow-up with HR department, and my other seniors regard my full Final amount, I always received in mails that this is in under process.Never gave me a proper answer.my wife was pregnant i wrote in my mail to educomp but no response.now i am to mentally harassment. I will suicide. if i did not receaved my money. i need my money. if i will died, Educomp will be responsible for any misshappening..

Educomp Solutions Ltd. — Have no received yet the full and final dues thought it is more than 2 and half months of last day served of notice period

Co.not providing full and final dues even after more than 2 and half months since the last day of working with organisation. When ever speaking or writing a mail to HR, HR, ask to bear with hem for some more time.

Sir / madam I am yogeshwar salunkhe i am ict teacher in dhule maharastra 4month not get a salary present i am continiu work ict computer facailty plz emp id not present this company not provied emp id and salary pribalems Plz call [protected]
        Jun 29, 2015

customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Car's both the excel start giving problem in such a small running in just 33000 km. Company said they are not responsible of probelm which comes after warranty A good company also take care of their product after warranty as well. This is not a usual technical problem, i am only asking for the problem which is abnormal. I would have not raised the voice if it is a routine problem. I know i can't raise my voice in such circumstances. My request is to investigate and than decide why this has comes in such short running. How can it possible that Maruti 800 which i drove for apox 9 years and more than 1.2 lakh KM without this type of problem and on the other side big Sedan car which only cover 33000 KM in just 4.5 years and start giving problem. I can not expect this from such a reputed company and such a reputed car. I am 100% sure that this is manufacturing defect. Pls take care of product and do the necessary action. (This is not a substandard product which work till the time of warranty and it expire as soon as warranty is expire) I have sent mail to Mr. Adil, Mr. Pankaj and Ms. Monika of Maruti but no satisfactory answer got.

Hi friends . I Amardeep Singh[protected] suffered a lot due to unclearance of my FNF & EPF. Still i m syfferring . Educomp should stop playing with employee .. IF educomp unable to pay salary, FNF . Why dont they close the company . Company doesn't know how much an employee suffers. Educomp should think over this issue seriosly . [protected]@yahoo.com

Educomp — projector flickering

Dear sir/ma'am please log the compliant The projector is flickering and display issue Projector model no: MX815PST Projector serial no:PDR9C01773000

Full and final settlement & PF Forms - Lalita Shankar Surkunde (220011580)

I have not received my refund money from almost last 1 year. I have mail's many times to MyHr team but all time they replied me that it is in process, no proper reply get from MyHr team. Please help me to get my refund money.

I worked with full of dedication in Educomp. But last year of my job duration i suffered a lot due to late of my salary . then i resigned from this company . But still, even after 2 years of giving resignation company did not clear my FNF . & didn't respond in terms of withdrawl of my PF. I have already submitted my documents twice in HR Deptt. But they didn't acknowledge ...

Hi Sir, My name is abdul and my emp id:[protected]. When i was working with Educomp, there was a 2 months salary issue. So i did proper resignation and i have submitted my NDC on Apr 8, 2013. And they have sent my experience letter and FNF details. But till now they havent provided my 2 months pending salary and FNF amount. I have sent nearly 1000 mails to [protected]@edcuomp.com. They are still saying, "Dear Abdul, The same is under process and we will update you once it is ready. Request you to bear with us for some more time." I dont know what is happening actually. I am fed up with this issue. i havent seen any company like this.

Didn't receive salary for more than 3 months which has become common with every employee of educomp. I couldn't resist myself and put down my papers in June. I keep chasing them on my FNF and indeed received mail from official domain regarding the same. I reverted to that by fulfilling necessary sign off. Unfortunately haven't received any update since month period of time. Thought to take your support in this fight as was feeling helpless. Feel free to call on [protected] or mail to [protected]@gmail.com for further details.

Highly respected Sir, Sub: Cheating under the name of EDUCATION CARE by 1. Educomp Solutions Limited, New Delhi and ...
                    I have mailed may times to MyHr team for my refund of money but every time they replied me that it is in process almost 1...

This is Vikas Chaurasia Employee Code no[protected], I've Resigned on 13th June 2012 still after 1 year I have not received any positive result from my HR in respect of my Full and Final amount and PF. I have mailed them even called them for the same but they did not reply on mail not on call I visited 2 time personally to Gurgaon office but a HR team member Neena Singh (neena.[protected]@educomp.com) did not allow to meet Head HR Anand Kushwaha(anand.[protected]@educomp.com). She misguided and misbehaved with me. Every time she said that Head HR is busy in meeting for whole day. Now HR team don't pick any call neither reply for my mail. I have attached full and final amount acceptance snapshot for reference. Please do the needfull for the same as soon as possible Regards, Vikas Chaurasia Mail id- [protected]@gmail.com Contact No. [protected]
                    Recovery of Full and Final amount and Provident Fund
                    Kindly help me to revived my full and final salary and PF amount.

Dear sir & Madam, this is Jagadeesh since last three months i am not getting salary and employ code is[protected] our reporting manager forcing to me, go to work. Without salary how can i go to work na so i asked the salary she is telling that you are a irrespective fellow so you put the resignation then only we will clear the salary like this she is telling .One of my friend follow her instruction last three months back only he resigned the company but till now he is not getting salary now my turn. Please help me what i have to do now.
                      Dear sir & Madam, this is Tamil Selvan since last Two months i didn't get salary and My employ code is[protected] our reporting manager Telling I didn't work itself He telling .I as Attedence Sheet . Without salary how can i go to work.Now He told Mail To Hr ..Kindly See This Complaint
                      Dear sir & Madam, this is Tamil Selvan since last two months i am not getting salary and employ code is[protected] our reporting manager saying that i didnt work .i have the Attendance . Without salary how can i go to work So Kindly Note That
                      Dear sir /Madam, this is Tamil Selvan since last two months i am not getting salary and employ code is[protected] our reporting manager saying that i didnt work .i have the Attendance . Without salary how can i go to work So Kindly Note That
                      vershan hr sec. school vidisha uday nagar colony sagar road vidisha
                      custmer nme-EDUINTRA/01598
                      back and currunt sesiason already no responce.your requested please early provider your service and no responce your company
                      your selse eductive/ingeear no contect.*

Dear sir/mam,

This is c.srinivasan Employee Code no[protected], I've mailed to HR for salary issue still...
                        Dear Sir

I were enrolled in one year program (BUNIYAAD) in May 2012. It continued for three months and after...

Hello since 4 months back i resigned my job till date i have not received any proper response to my emails or calls ,even my salary which is horrible and pathetic.Everyday i write email but no proper response ,hope y.ou will take this to consideration and do a needful. you can contact me with the below mentioned details

Madhushree Raju
                        [protected]@yahoo.com
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        Ivvibib7ytf8uygouuviytcuohgpijvutrciuhbpijbujtrx7lewcpjpmkltr6cnygyx iokmcitug8uy9ipupojovuyfuyyboi phgcyygpoin lkvuyof86ygp9pkvouuc98uuj kjlvouyf97oon, klbkp uhhipjvujuigiubouhojvuugiugojgihvuyvkviyvuyv

Full N Final

I worked 3 yers. and 7months with Educomp I had to resign because of 4 months salary delay, I want my full and final, But they are not responding.

This is Archana Khanduri Employee Code no- [protected], I've Resigned on 30th May 2011 still i have not received any positive result from my HR in respect of my PF and other Dues. i have mailed them even called them for the same. This was the last mail i received from their End

[Dear Archana

There are certain technical issues due to year ending, we are unable to close any F&F settlement.

As soon as the same gets over, the F&F processing will be done. We will not be able to commit any specific timelines for the same.]

please help.

Archana Khanduri
                          mail id- khanduri.[protected]@gmail.com

DEAR SIR,
                            I M SHETALL BAKHRE
                            ONE DAY I M JEST SERCH N ASK D FRIST GLLOBEL OFFICE ABOUT EDUCOM FUT,
                            THEY...
                            Dear Sir

i have an saving account with city bank, N.A. Delhi. i am not able to aces smy atm card or my ECS...

My Docket No : EM[protected]IN

This Document was despatch on 16th May 2008 from Mumbai ffrom ICICI Bank (urgent Document)
                            and I haven't got it till today,

I have done necessary tracking of the Document and call Ahmedabad EMS from last 3 days and got the confirmation that it has reached and on 20th May 2008 the same is despatch to Sector-6 Post office Gandhinagar Gujarat, To them also I called and asked for the status and they told me that by today evening 4.00 pm the document will be delivered at the address, after 4.40 pm again I called to sect-6 Post office. but their responce is not proper. So. Please tell me Why People are sending their Document through Speed Post not in the Ordinary Post.

This is definitly the irresponsibility of the postal staff.

regards

Sanjay

Educomp — projector flickering

Dear sir/ma'am please log the complaint Projector model no: MX815PST Projector serial no:PDR9C01773000 THIS projector is flickering and display issue.