Employees' State Insurance Corporation [Esic] — bad dispensary services/ pathetic services of esi hospital dispensaries and hospital as well

Balanagar, Hyderabad, Telangana, India, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 muneel yadav on Sep 18, 2019
My name is muneel yadav, recently my father diagnosed with some heart disease and got him admitted in esic hospital which is the insurance given to my brother by his company to make use of it. So, we admitted him and i'm very upset with the service that the hospital provides, the way doctors treat patients, more over outdated doctors who do not give proper treatment to patient, i would say uncertain doctors for treating cases like critical illness... The big issue is when we discharged, we need medicines; trust me, it's been 1 month since my father got discharged from esic hospital and till date we haven't get medicines from esic dispensary.. Every time we visit they give excuses saying medicines are not coming from main office. Now, when we ask'where the main office is?' they go silence... Now i don't know to complaint this, i have become uncertain now.

[Sep 18, 2019] Employees' State Insurance Corporation [ESIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by muneel yadav , Sep 18, 2019
My name is muneel yadav, recently my father diagnosed with some heart disease and got him admitted in esic hospital which is the insurance given to my brother by his company to make use of it.so, we admitted him and I'm very upset with the service that the hospital provides, the way doctors treat patients, more over outdated doctors who do not give proper treatment to patient, I would say uncertain doctors for treating cases like critical illness...the big issue Is when we discharged, we need medicines; trust me, it's been 1 month since my father got discharged from esic hospital and till date we haven't get medicines from esic dispensary..every time we visit they give excuses saying medicines are not coming from main office.now, when we ask'where the main office is?' they go silence...Now I don't know to complaint this, I have become uncertain now.

Comments

The staff for the blood test are not at all responsible . They are not reaching for the duties on time . The services on 16 september 2019 for blood test was almost 1 hour late due to which the patients suffered a lot of problems .There is also no managment system .

Comrade Inderjeet Gupta (CIG) Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002
    Employees' State Insurance Corporation [Esic] - bad dispensary services/ pathetic services of esi hospital dispensaries and hospital as well