Employees' State Insurance Corporation [Esic] — esi officials are unethical
I had to immediately admit my father in private hospital, so i thought will make use of esi benefits. I took my ill father to esi hospital to ask about the esi procedure, but the sisters at helpdesk turned out to be very rude and started screaming at top of their voice instead of guiding us. First of all the money is getting deducted from our hard earned salary and esi employees turn are behaving like this. After explaining my father's condition, one of the nurse agreed to give live list and asked me to consult a doctor sitting in room1 of esi hospital who was one more headache to deal with. Being a doctor he forcefully started examining my father, inspite of telling him that we already have a family doctor in aj hosital. He dint let us go easily, my father was in a very bad state. When we told him not to force us to get admitted here, he said i cant sign on ur esi form. We walked off from esi hospital, my dad's condition was worsening, they dragged for more than 2 hours. We straight away went to aj hospital, somehow managed to pay advance amount and got him admitted. After one week he was discharged form hospital, now i thought i will atleast make a esi claim, but again esi people made me run around from esi hospital to esi dispensary, karangalpady. Lack of responsibility, officials are not helping us. This is the 6th time am running to esi dispensary, the officials are mean, help desk is of no use. The esi sisters and doctor kept on saying straight away that my claim request will rejected. Because you have taken the patient to private hospital instead of government hospital. If esi officials behave this way, noone will come forward to utilize esi benefits. Every month esic amount is getting deducted from my salary, then why i should not get the reimbusement of my bills?
Why cant you make it optional, instead of compulsarily deducting esi amount from our salary. I have spent a lot on travel expense because of these irresponsible esi employees. One thing they should keep in mind is, we are claiming for our earned money not begging for theirs.
1. Esi officials are unethical
2. Lack of guidance
3. Reduce the no. Of documents, when we are technically forward now. Why cant we make an option to submit documents online.
4. They require rs 20/- stamp affidavit, again they make us spend on notary.
5. I can see lot of corruption
6. We being in it field work from (9 am to 7pm, with half an hour lunch break) but the esi officials have a flexible time zone, still they act so rude.
7. Please display the rules and other details in english language as well. The prints are not clear and helpdesk is for namesake.
8. Last request make esi optional, waste of time and money. Deducting from our salary and making our life miserable is just no good.
Was this information helpful?
Mar 27, 2018
Employees' State Insurance Corporation [ESIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
+91 11 2323 4092
+91 11 2323 5187
+91 11 2323 5496
Comrade Inderjeet Gupta (CIG) Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002