Employees' State Insurance Corporation [Esic] — poor and pathetic services

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
 AlpineAmcons on Oct 29, 2018
We have a firm named alpine refrigerations and amcons refrigerations, we are registered with esic scheme for our employee benifits though we and our employeesare not at all happy with the treatment services by the concerned hospital.

Recently one of our employyes mr. Satiram;s' wife were diagnosed with dengue and was admitted to kamgar hospital located at lbs road, mulund west. There the doctor's approach and hospital services towards the patient was very poor and he had to shift his wife to private hospital due to continues fall in his ife health,

We request you to look in to this and to provide better doctors and medical facilities at the esic hospital, as none of our emplyee i supporting esic scheme for the coming year.

[Oct 29, 2018] Employees' State Insurance Corporation [ESIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Dear sir/ma'am,

My father is taking treatment for cataract surgery. I expected our treatment will do something special hospital but they suggested municipal hospital(YCM). I could directly get free treatment through that hospital. They are fleeing here to there for documentation.

Comrade Inderjeet Gupta (CIG) Marg, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002