Employees' State Insurance Corporation [ESIC] — teeth problem

Suraj Sen on Nov 4, 2017
My name is suraj sen and i am working and resing at satna, madhya pradesh pin-485001.
My esi no is [protected] dated:- 19/10/2016.
My wife is suffering from severe teeth pain and i visited to esi hospital satna, madhya pradesh.
Doctor checked up her teeth and advised for x-ray.
I visited to x-ray dept of esi hospital.
X-ray dept make a note on slip that"due to non-availability of detnal film this x-ray can not be done" and returned me back.
No one of esi hospital, satna, m. P. Taken response on my complain and lastly i visited
To private hospital and and provided treatment to my wife.
My complaints is that when such a small and basic facility is not available at esi hospital and i have to spent money in private hospital, the why should we pay esi premium monthly.in such case we are paying double amount, one as esi premium and other as treatment charge in private hospital.
Most important no one of esi hospital is bothered about it.
My request is in case esi hospital do not have facility for a particular type of basic treatment and patient has to take treatment from private hospital in such case esi should re-reimburse treatment charges incurred at private hospital.

[Nov 04, 2017] Employees' State Insurance Corporation [ESIC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0