Ansh Info Solutions — non payment of salary and false promise

my name is Sufiyan Ahmed im a student i just want to bring in notice that mt call center is nt paying me my salary for last two months im very depress i dont have money to pay my fees im a very poor student i work for my studies i dont know what to do im helpless my company said tgey will not oay me.

Comments

they are doing just scam...
i joined Ansh in the Australian process (ENERGY) on 18-Aug-2015 as a Senior Cust Care Exec. i was appointed on a FIXED salary.
The Co. suddenly shut down the process on 13-Nov-2015 and credited only 50% of our October salary thru NEFT in Standard Chartered Salary account on 13-Nov-15. When we asked for the balance amount they said that would be considered but not before 10-Dec-15.
i met Alkesh Biyani, Director at Ansh Info Solutions Ltd. and he promised to pay me on 11-Dec-15. When i went to meet him on 11-Dec i was asked to come on 14-Dec. for full & final settlement.
Finally when i went on 14-Dec i was told that half of my dues would be cleared thru NEFT only if i sign a declaration that i have recd the full & final amount.
UNDER DURESS I HAD TO SIGN THEIR LETTER and only Rs10800 was credited in my Salary a/c thru NEFT today[protected]. They still owe me Rs. 9000.00.
Worst Company i have worked in. My colleagues are also suffering.

West Bengal