Epass — scholarship pending at district officer for sanction

Dear team,

I've applied for my second year scholarship with respect to application no:[protected] and submitted a hard copy along with fellow mates.

However the application status is still pending saying "pending at district officer for sanction
Hard copy not yet received by district officer."

Could you please check again and do the need full or let me know the address along with required documents that are required.

Please find more details below.

Application status as on today
Application number [protected]
Student name garikapati brahmakrishna
Father/guardian name garikapati hanumantharao
Application status pending at district officer for sanction
Hard copy not yet received by district officer.
Your district officer dd (Bcw) office, guntur
Fresh/renewal renewal caste & sub-caste ebc (Others) & others
Application date [protected] scholarship type day scholar (Ds)
Field officer remarks district officer remarks
Ssc/equivalent ht no 0488074 year of pass 2007
scholarship pending at district officer for sanction

Comments

Dear sir/madam,

Sir, my name is CHINNAPUREDDY SIVASEKHAR REDDY D/O LINGAREDDY. I am Studied at Maharaj Vijayaram Gajapathi Raj College of Engineering from vizinagaram. Will u please look after it sir..As i am from a middle class family I need your support sir... please kindly help me.

I've applied for my third year and fourth year scholarship with respect to application no:[protected] and submitted a hard copy along with fellow mates.

Møhámmad Rãbbánì's reply, Mar 19, 2020
My problem is also same bro
I completed my btech in 2015 in snist Hyderabad and I belong to ap my 4th year scholarship is not released because bank of bank remittance details is not updated please resolve this issue

Nw I'm studying b tech 3rd year cmplted but already applied schoolerahip but ippati varaku em year schoolership raleydu nd one more think details interchange ienai annar but avvi feedback thiskuntam annar kani noo usee soo pls help me how ❓❓
I have completed B. Tech 3rd year then my amount is pending at district officer for sanction please sanction my amount sir

I was applied scholarship but the status was showing pending at district collector for sanction...what is the problem
I have completed 1st year Diploma scholarships is released because bank of bank remittance Details is not updated please 🙏 resolve this issues
I have completed intermediate 2nd year then my amount is pending at district officer for sanction please sanction my amount sir

Sir, my self D. Saikumar pursuing degree final year at vasundara degree clloege, moulali.
My scholarship was pending at district officer for sanction. I want to pay my exam fees.so, please iam kindly requesting u to resolve my issue as soon as possible..
Thanking you,

D. SAIKUMAR

scholarship not received yet...showing status as pending at district officer for sanction...please sanction my amount
application number: [protected]
ssc hall ticket:[protected]

email id:[protected]@gmail.com
phone no:[protected]
Please send bank account, because my mom health problem not good

Sravanth Yadav Cherry's reply, Jun 10, 2019
Please send bank account, [email protected]
I mohammed sohail I completed inter first year scholarship not received yet...showing status pending at distirt officer for sanction my amount please sir

Ramyarajaiah's reply, Oct 20, 2019
Whether ur scholarship is sanctioned bro??
Sir, my name is JALA RAMYA D/O JALA RAJAIAH. I have completed my btech 2nd year and now am studying btech 3rd year in sumathireddy engineering college for women... Sir my scholarship status saying that still pending at district officer... Will u please look after it sir... as Am from a middle class family I need ur support sir...

Møhámmad Rãbbánì's reply, Apr 17, 2020
Bro will u give ur phone number?
Because I'm also facing the same problem my scholarship is pending at district officer for sanction..
Please sir
1st year and 2nd year not my scholarship please
Please sir
My scholarship money not
Please
1st year and 2nd year inter completed
నా పేరు ధారవత్ దేవన్న సార్ ఇంటర్మీడియట్ 1st year scholarship money వచ్చింది. సార్ కానీ 2nd year scholarship epass status చూస్తే (pending at district officer for sanction ) అనీ వస్తుంది సార్. దయచేసి డాక్యుమెంట్స్ చెక్ చేసి scholarship money bank account కీ sent చేయండి.సార్
Dist ; mahabubabad
Cll ; thorrur jr. College
Mobile : [protected]

Dev Pandu's reply, Aug 9, 2020
St welfer sir
Dear
Sir/madam
My scholarship was not come. Because i complete my intermediate and degree 1st year but the epass was showing pending at district officer Sanction...
Please sir my scholarship sanction cheyandi it's very much help me that amount...
Please sir soon as possible...

Narasaraopet