[Resolved] Equitics Global Research — lost all my money due to equitics global research

Mumbai, Maharashtra, Maharashtra, India
 jigneshppatel on Jun 20, 2018
As claimed by them they are registered Investment Advisors, however if you check SEBI link below, Equitics Global Research does not show up any where
Investment Adviser
Red Flag 2
If you visit their website, you will only find huge claims for extraordinary returns under various services such as Starlite Profit service, Coral Profit service etc but If you read carefully in About us you will realize that the company address itself if not mentioned and not any single person name (Founder/ Director) of the company if mentioned.
Red Flag 3
In past performance the company mentioned how it is delivered extraordinary daily, however there are no actual screen shots of client portfolio, supporting claims, genuine reviews of people who have actually benefited from the same.
Also most of the stocks mentioned did not even move in that range the way it is presented in the website
Red Flag 4
Most people fall prey to website due to reading answers on Quora and getting influenced by some people like Vijay Sachdev, however if you read the answers of Vijay Sachdev 90% of his answers are promoting Equitics Global Research in some way or the other
Red Flag 5
If you just calculate the profit made by Emerald Profit service in just a couple of months they are promising returns over 5 lacks. If they were genuine they would obviously be well known for delivering such high returns. However not a single person of Equitics Global Research is there any where in news/ financials news papers etc
Last but not the least stay away from Equitics Global Research do not lose your hard earned money for some quick returns & in case you have real urge to try their service you can subscribe to their service and see yourself lose your capital in no time

Equitics Global Research customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the client have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where company image and it's services are concerned.

Comments

This Vijay Sachdev is not alone..There are many more guys from GOOD companies who promote this service. I had discussed with Vijay on Quora but all his responses were theoretical..Nothing practical..
equitics global research company is a fraud company . i have all the proof regarding fraud . please do not get contact or give money or take company from this company . as they said that this is sebi registered company than why they dont write their sebi registration on website. it is totally fraud company . i have lost 31000 on the tip based of this company.

Its 100 % True, I may be lucky if i read this before i put my head into this company, Now i'm here to write the sad story of loosing my capital 1.56 Lakh + 15.5 thousand their perennial paining service.
Equitics is a good research analysis company as i also get loss but they give me sure call to recover my loss. I am still using the services.
Harpal singh
I have also lost my entire capital of Rs 1.8 lakhs. Can we do something legally against this company.What action can we take to recover our money from them. Experts plz advise.

+91 90 9966 2000
    A-403, Dev Aurum, Anand Nagar Cross Roads, Prahlad Nagar Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380015
    Equitics Global Research - lost all my money due to equitics global research