Faircash — personal loan

yuva@mit.tc on Dec 8, 2017
Would like to bring a fraud did my faircash with me. My name is Yuvaraj v.I am a resident of Bangalore Karnataka .I applied for a personal loan in www.faircash.in. They told me that they will first send me a parcel which is for verifying my address and for that I have to pay 1500 rupees .After my address verification, They will start processing my application.so I received that parcel and also paid 1500 rupees.Now, they are not picking my call or not doing any call or mail to me.Kindly take an appropriate action against this company and help me to get back my amount.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Poor people I am still dealing with one of the faircash agent(Anushka).I have applied for a loan and she called me to transfer the money and also told me that expected loan amount will be dispersed before end of the day.
Stupid lady did not ask me for my bank details then how come they gonna deposit money was the first catch.
Second catch:I have requested her to send confirmation mail from their official email id, for that she said like their email department is on leave.I still wonder what is that Email department:).
Be careful and don't get trapped for such websites.
Ranjithamdaisy's reply, May 22, 2018
Same for me
Fair cash company I am my name shaikmohammadbilal . I am applied personal loan March I am paid 1500/14.03.18.my phone number-[protected].myotp no 1403mam8012./Fair cash staffs not responsible taken after payment received this is this very bad my phone not received my phone Your staffs switch off phone./my number please call Fair cash company./my number.[protected]
Faircash is one horrible experience in am in Chennai I applied loan again they didn’t come if I called again they took 1500rs I thought they r asking my bank details to refund but again deducted 1500rs but again they deducted 3000rs gone without enquiry

Faircash - personal loan