First Group Organization — fraud consultancy

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 Ananya Bhagat on Jun 26, 2018
I was looking for jobs and so i found this “first group organizations” on google. This is an “organization” which is like a consultancy. They claim that they give you the suitable jobs that you require.
Their office is located at office no-7, ground floor, h govindji compound, new nagardas road, andheri east near pinky cinema, opp:karlashukla classes andheri east.
So i took an appointment and i went there. My interview was conducted by a lady and the office consisted only female employees.
Through my interview, she asked me various questions and my job requirement. After which, she asked me to pay rs. 2000 and told me that there is going to be a telephonic interview round. I did not have much money on me as i was travelling so i told them i only have some 200 300 rupees. She asked me to pay whatever that is possible and that the remaining amount will be taken from me afterwards.
After paying 200, i immediately went outside the office and called my parents. My father clearly said we can't give them 2000 so you better take your money back and tell them youre not interested. This phone call took less than 5 minutes. So i went back inside and told them that i dont have the remaining cash to give you later to which they replied we cant go back now and we cant give you your 200 back as we have already forwarded your resume to the companies. How can they send my resume in such a short span of time? In less than five minutes?
I understood it was a scam that they're playing. I left the office and i googled. I found out that there were many consumer complaints on the same situation which were filed a year ago. Just that the name of the organization in the complaints was “reforce management”. But when i checked, it had the same address and the same phone number which “first group organization” have.
This is the same company and the same people. They have just changed their names and they are still carrying on their business. I only paid 200 but what about the people who trust them and pay full cash? And it does not just stop on 2000. When i read the complaints i learned that they have charged filthy amounts and people have even paid in good faith.

fraud consultancy
fraud consultancy

Comments

The same thing happened with my sister.
Ms. Ruchi, female employee or as she claims she is the head was upfront rude and a liar.
This organisation failed to provide a suitable job according to the mentioned designation. So after delaying for 10 months she refunded 1/4th of the money paid. And has put our call on the reject list. She promises to call back and when i ask her she blatantly lies to my face.
Such frauds
Same case with me I paid rs. 2000 check out my post

They offers Suitable job, and they charge 2200 for that, they dont even explain job profile, when we ask for refund the amount the HR executive who is working there behave rudely with us.
same situation was happen with me
this place is a fake consultancy, running on basis of taking money from people, make them run for jobs and in the end, there is no such jobs which exists. Beware of such people and fake companies these are in thane, malad, Goregaon and now in andheri too
Fake msgs

Dear Candidate, Ur Interview is Fixed For Today(9am-6pm)in Paytm Back Office/Marketing/Accounts/Voice/Tech Support Process, Fixed Sal:14k-28k Incentives.Venue-Office no-7, Ground Floor, H Govindji Compound, New Nagardas Road, Andheri East Station Near Pinky Cinema, Call-[protected] Ref:RIYA RS2
These are all fake msgs, you can anytime call the original employer from Google ask the receptionist if there is any opening and they will guide you. Dont fall for below traps. These people will face hell one day.

Ur Interview is Fixed For Today in Reliance Core Net Backend/Marketing/Tech Process, 24x7 Shifts, Salary-12kto 35K+Incentives Cab.Call:Akansha-[protected] Ref:FSS
Am pasting all the fake msgs along with their address to make you all aware, dont fall for such traps, original consultancy wont charge you anything . They get their commission from the employer.

Beware of such fraudsters

Ur Interview Appointment is Fixed For Today(10am-6pm)in Flipkart Back Office Process, Fixed Sal:12k-45k Cash Incentives Meal both Side Cab Services.Venue:Office No:603, 6th Floor, Ganesh Tower, Dada Patil Wadi Road (Thane West Station), Near platform no:1 Ticket Counter Call-[protected] Ref:SKD

First Group Organization - fraud consultancy