Fixtine Solutions Pvt. Ltd. — fraud company

Shivanibhardwaj on Dec 13, 2018
Hi i am shivani bhardwaj from delhi. This fixtine solutions pvt. Ltd. Has taken money from me in the name of providing a job. They said they will be calling me for an final interview but received nothing. Kept on telling tomorrow you will get the call and it's been months i haven't heard anything and now when i asked for my money return they are not picking up my call neither replying on my text messages.

They took ₹600 from me and from many people and ran away and enjoying with people's money

I request you to help me to get back my money and to stop this company from fooling others.

Company owner name is sandeep tanwer.

Comments

Hi, I am Kiran Patel from faridabad.fixtine solutions pvt. ltd. is a big froud company.They took money from me 1600 rs for job but not provided any job and They do not reply possitive response .please refund my money as soon as possible.
Dear Shiwani
Im so sorry if u have faced any problem with Fixtine Solution
Just bcs of one person u r blaming whole company which is not good Fixtine Solution is a very big firm and we have place more than 5000 candidates till now
U may have faced some issues for that im sorry on behalf of Fixtine Solution as business development and marketing Head
Dear pls come in office take ur refund and get your job
If u still face any problem u can directly call me my name is Suraj Pratap Singh
Pls go in office and get solve ur matter by Gurleen mam she is the head there
Gopal2807's reply, Dec 27, 2018
These frauds did the same with me.
Saurabhi Nath Chhabra's reply, Jan 24, 2019
Mr suraj pratap singh hiw can people take money foe giving job and for giving training ...fraud ha thats why everyone is writing they have taken 1300rs from me and told to call this no for helpline 7838143576 and no one is picking
Yes, fixtine solutions is a big fraud company. They took 1600 rupees from me in the name of training. I never received any work despite several calls everyday. The fraud ravi kept telling me wait. Now they say office is closed because of loss. I am going to file a complaint of fraud against these people.
I would request people to stay away from this fraud company.
I have apply a fild boy jobs in Fixtine solutions pvt.Ltd. I have pay rupees 1700 in company but he is not provide a job. My mobile number -[protected]
Hi, I am Navi from Faridabad. I would like to thanks Sandeep Sir because of his cooperation & efforts I got a job. Thanks to Sandeep sir & Fixtine.
I think the day when I came for interview was golden day as I met with wonderful staff.
Thanks Fixtine.
armantanwer6@gmail.com's reply, Dec 31, 2018
Thanks dear
Spartanakki's reply, Feb 12, 2019
Anpad apni I'd se hi reply kr rha h😊🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
patelk's reply, Feb 14, 2019
job bhi aapki lagi or khud ko reply kar rahe ho thank dear. iska matlab aap koi candidate nahi ho fixtine wale
ho reply bhi same id se hua hai nalayak.dusro ko bewkoof bana raha hai.khud kitna bada bewkoof hai
Fixtine solutions is a fraud company. Don't trust them. They take money and give you nothing.. They are not even refunding my money. Poor company. Shame on you employees of fixtine solutions.
Yes ill be filing a complaint in the police station
My name is mehjabin. Fixtine solutions took money from me Rs 2000 for job and training.But there is no job because they say they don't have data. Please refund my money. Sandeep and Vishal Sir are not helping. This company is taking advantage of needy people like us.
My name is Kiran Patel. Fixtine solutions is a froud company . They took money from me Rs 1600 for job and training.But there is no job because they say they don't have data. Please refund my money. This company is taking advantage of needy people like us.
Virta's reply, Feb 7, 2019
Helo kiran patel kya fraud hua hain aapke sath
Hello kiran Patel kya fraud hua hain aapke sath
patelk's reply, Feb 8, 2019
1600 rs leke abhi tak koi job nahi di gyi hai phone karne par bolte hai mai abhi apko 2 minute baad call karta hu. uske baad koi call nahi aati udhar se koi positive reply nahi dete pagal bana rahe hai. paise kamane ka accha tarika hai.but mujhe mere 1600 rs return chahiye
Sab comments karo jis jis ke sath fruad hua hain idhar
Hi i am Gaurav Kumar from delhi. This fixtine solutions pvt. Ltd. Has taken money from me in the name of providing a job. They said they will be calling me for an final interview but received nothing. Kept on telling tomorrow you will get the call and it's been months i haven't heard anything and now when i asked for my money return they are not picking up my call neither replying on my text messages.

They took ₹700 from me and from many people and ran away and enjoying with people's money

Company owner name is sandeep tanwer.
They are fooling people day by day. they have not refunded my money too. Some of the employees working there are gangsters and does not know how to talk. When you will ask for refund from them, they will start abusing you. They are not humans but just shameless people thugging people's money. Employees of fixtine solutions if u r reading all these comments, then just go and just die.
Jis jis ke sath fraud hua hain wo [protected] pe whats app kre

Fixtine Solutions Pvt. Ltd. - fraud company

Company:Fixtine Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
    Website: