Flintex Consulting Private Limited/sacorooms — fraud and non payment

Chaitali Sheth on Jul 23, 2018
This is in context of kaliprasad rath who runs sacorooms. He is a promoter and ceo of sacorooms and had promised me to give me a house in indiranagar, bangalore. After signing an agreement with him, i had paid him 1, 00, 500 for the deposit and the rent advance. However, on june 8, 2018 i was not given the house and i demanded my money back from him. He kept giving me wrong utr numbers for transfer of money. I went to the police station when he kept falling back on his promises. He gave me two cheques and both the cheques were dishonored by him. I have contacted a lot of other people who faced the same issue and now are fighting with him to get their money back.

On google search i found that he is a fraud with crime history and dupes people of money. Here is the link to his past crimes - https://www.mid-day.com/articles/conman-who-duped-pune-techies-of-crores-gives-h... and https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/IT-firms-director-arrested-for-che...
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Hi Please email me on right2chaitali@gmail.com
Hey Chaitali,
He did the exact same thing with us. Leave a comment if you want to connect and do something about it !
Chaitali Sheth's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 17, 2018
pls email me on right2chaitali@gmail.com
Hi, I run a furniture rental company and Kali rath has taken items from me on rent and past many months he is not paying the rent. Have you guys been able to get your money back from him?
Hi, I have stayed in one of his properties for 4 months, but he refuses to return the deposit amount stating lame reasons.

Flintex Consulting Private Limited/sacorooms - fraud and non payment