Flowersncakestoindia.com — Order not delivered, fraud company, no customer support

Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
 swathics050
I have ordered flowers and cake of rs.925 today i.e., 14th feb and I have choose same day delivery. When I placed order status was pending. I have read terms and conditions, it says order can be cancelled when status is not yet processed. But I couldn't find cancel option in the whole website. So I called the support contact numbers +91 [protected], +91 [protected] . No one was receiving calls. I got afraid and searched for reviews it was showing as fraud company. Then I did live chat with them(on same website). I chatted with sumit. I asked when order will be delivered. he said no guarantee. I said to cancel my order. he said only 50% amount will be refunded as the status was processed. I said it is pending since I placed order and I checked again, it was showing processed. I argued how the status changed suddenly. He said It is changed long time ago. I said him to cancel my order as atleast I could get some money back. He said it will be refunded in 4-6 days and ticket number will be sent through mail.
And then I asked how could we cancel if status was pending. He left chat and blocked. When I logged in once again there was no live chat option.
And even I didn't get any mail from them.

PLEASE DONT ORDER THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
PLEASE BAN THIS WEBSITE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Flowersncakestoindia.com - Order not delivered, fraud company, no customer support

Hyderabad