Gilbertsgroup — fake job opportunity beware..
With reference to your application and subsequent online resume review, we are pleased to offer you employment in Gilberts Group, Mississauga, Canada.
The employment is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. DESIGNATION:- Electrician
2. CONTRACT PERIOD: The Contract will be valid for a period of three years from the date of joining and is extendable after the completion of three years.
3. REMUNERATION & PERQUISITES
3.1 Remuneration Salary: $8, 890 Canadian Dollar per month
3.2 Housing Facility: Suitable & comfortable accommodation will be given to you
3.3 Telephone Expenses: Mobile allowance will be given to you
3.4 Medical Allowance: Medical reimbursement will be given as per the company
rules and regulations.
3.5 Transport: Outside the city the transport allowance will be given to you for
3.6 Settlement Allowance: $4, 000 Canadian Dollars & two months upfront salary on joining will be given to you.
REMUNERATION & PERQUISITES
3.7 Annual leave: Annual Leave of one calendar month for each complete year of employment will be allowed to you. This may be accumulated for two years and availed together. Leave encashment may also be permitted a management discretion.
3.8 Leave Passage: Return air passage, airfare for economic class will be paid for you, and your family (wife/husband and two children under the age of 18 years old).
3.9 Joining Expenses: You and your family (wife and husband with two children up to the age of 18 years old) will be entitled to economy class air ticket.
3.10 Visa Expenses: You have to bear the visa expenses.
3.11 Bonus: Bonus may be payable at management discretion.
3.12 Education Expenses: School Fees up to $6, 000 Canadian Dollar for two children up to
the age of 18 years old per annum of actual whichever is will be entitlement for your children. Expenses on uniform, books, etc., will be borne by you.
4. WORKING HOURS: You are required to work 9(Nine) hours daily (30 Min ( 2- breaks) and 40 (Forty) Hours per week. The working days is from Monday to Friday, training period working can be extended to Saturday.
5. TERMINATION: This contract can be terminated by either party on given three months’ notice in writing or deduction of salary equivalent to 3 months in lieu of the notice period in probationary period of 2 years. In case of termination of employment by the employer on disciplinary grounds no notice period or compensation in lieu of the notice period is required to be given.
6. SECRECY CLAUSE: You shall not part or disclose with any of the information to any outside person or organization. Breach of this condition shall be considered as a serious offence which may necessitate legal action being taken by the company against you.
7. RESTRAINT OF EMPLOYMENT: You shall be restrained from taking employment with any of our group of companies or competitors in Canada unless prior permission is obtained.
8. JOINING PERIOD & TRANSFER: You are required to join the company by 1 month period as soon as you complete your visa processing. You should not have any objection to work even if you are transferred to any of our group of Company around the world.
9. SECRECY: You shall not part or disclose with any of the information to any outside person or organization. Breach of this condition shall be considered as a serious offence which may necessitate legal action being taken by the company against you.
10. COMPENSATION: In case you resign or otherwise wish to leave the service of the company before completing one full year of service under any circumstances whatsoever you shall compensate the company for:
(a) Joining expenses incurred by the company on you and
(b) Three month’s salary (Salary that will be retained up to three years as security and after successful completion of two years shall be reimbursed).
With this contract, any previous contracts signed by you with us or with any of our group of companies in Canada or with any of our representatives to be treated as null and void.
If you accept all the Terms and Conditions, kindly apply for the Canadian Visa at the link below:
NOTE: We do not cover application fees.
After you pay the application fee you will be required to upload some documents to validate your job and visa application.
For further support the immigration consultants will guide you through the process and we will send you the job offer by post.
We cannot wait to see you here.
Gilberts Group Human Resources Department
|Add a Comment||ShareTweet|
Category: Job & Career
Add Company Information