Godating.co.in — uninformed security deposit rs.30k after paying for registration (rs.1035)

Banaswadi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 [email protected] on May 12, 2019
I am reporting here fraud/cheating happened with me on 11/may/2019 through fake phone calls. Kushi ([protected]) called and explained about dating with income service, and asked to register by paying rs.1035 as registration fee and i paid through upi payment. After the payment another lady (Divya - [protected]) called and asked my photo and address proof photocopy, i sent through whatsapp ([protected]), after sending the documents, divya again called and asked for a security deposit of rs.30, 000. I said i don't have that much money, and i asked to return my registration money (Rs.1035), because about the rs.30, 000 (Security deposit) is not informed before. This is a kind of cheating they did and are doing with all people. This type of cheating may lead innocent people to lose money with fake promises.

uninformed security deposit rs.30k after paying for registration (rs.1035)
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Godating.co.in - uninformed security deposit rs.30k after paying for registration (rs.1035)

Banaswadi, Bengaluru