Gold Souk — property scam in Gurgaon Sohna road

Gurgaon, Haryana, India
 pacificmist
Hi, I had invested in pre launch scheme of gold suok in their sohna masterplan project. This is the link in their website(http://www.goldsouksohna.com/index.html) . I reserved a 1250sq feet flat at price of 3490 per sq feet and paid 20% of BSP which was about 9 lacs in Dec'12. We were told that project will be started soon. Now it is Aug'14 and project has not been started. They are saying that it got delayed because they did not have all the necessary approvals . Now they have emailed us and are saying that they have got all the approvals and they will start the projet after rainy season . And we need to pay 10% BSP and 3lacs rupees ( in name of EDC/IDC charges) for allotment of flats. But I dont have any trust in this company now and hence I dont want to pay again and loose my hard earned money. I want refund of my money now that I had paid in Dec'12. They do not reply to emails and hence I want to file a consumer complaint against gold suok

Comments

I am facing same issue and I want my earnest money back. Cam we talk. My mobile no is [protected].

I am facing same issue. Can you call at [protected]
Hi Mr.gandhi
I am also one of the victim of Sohna Road project.I suggest we should form whatsapp group and get all people on board.We should file joint complaint with EOW/Police commisioner Gurgaon and with new laws being so stringent these authorities will surely act on our complaint.We should not loose hope.My email address is [email protected]
hi, i am also facing the same problem and i have made every best effort and fulfilled every requirement but they are not returning my deposit amount.
can we meet in gold souk or any other place near gold souk office gurgoan on[protected] at 12.30 pm

my email id is [protected]@gmail.com
my mobile no-[protected]
Hi Mr.Solanki
My name is Pradeep sharma and I am residing in Thailand.I think the best way is to make a group of the buyers on Whatsapp group and file a joint complaints to EOW /Police Commisioner Gurgaon manesar.We have done the same thing with Spireedge in Manesar and we are quite hopefull of getting our money back.With new stringent laws being in place I am quite confident that we will surely win.
my email address:[email protected]
pls join our Facebook page "Gold_Souk_Sohna" page..
Pradeep Sharma's reply, Jul 26, 2019
Hi Sumit, my name is Pradeep Sharma and I am residing in Thailand.I jus saw your complaint on Gold Souk Sohna.But I cannot find your page.Can you please send invite to Nandita Sharma on facebook.I am trying to get refund from Gold Souk .I know it is very difficult but I think if we make joint complaints in EOW /Consumer courts we can get our hard earned money back.My email address is [email protected]
It is a fraud company. I booked a showroom in Jaipur and it was on assured return, but they stopped giving rent after a year where lease was for 9 years. They don't listen to you, the owners have been in jail multiple times and have also been on a run in couple of cases. They have looted money from people like us looking for some security in terms of real estate and used that money to gain political links. I know some who have filed cases against them in Delhi and went even upto Supreme court where fraud was up to 70 Crore with a single person !! Yes, they got him sign some documents illegally and refused to return his money
Pradeep Sharma's reply, Jul 26, 2019
Hi Anshul, I am sure how you feel about Goldsouk.I am also one of the victims of this fraud.Our hard earned money is on stake.I think we should form a whatsapp group and file joint application with EOW/Police commissioner gurgaon and I am sure we can see the light of hope.With new laws being very stringent we can surely get justice.Pl. donot give up.
My email address:[email protected] present i am residing in Thailand
Hello everyone, i have bought one plot in golf link project in 2012 and now we are in 2018 and they have done nothing. They have even removed the golf course from the plan and have also sold thier half of the land to some other builder for sambhav housing scheme...can anyone please advise me how to proceed...i m in discussion with lawyer and have also sent emails to kamaya and rajeev bajaj from gold souk..they are not willing to return my money...they are big fraud.
Pradeep Sharma's reply, Jul 26, 2019
Hi Mr.paul, I am also one of the victims of this Sohna Road projects.I know how frustrated is everyone feeling.The best way is get a joint complaint registered with EOW and police commisioner Gurgaon.We must form a group on whatsapp and talk.We have done the same with Spireedge in Manesar.We are group of 140people and now we see a light of hope of getting our money back.With new laws being so stringent even EOW and others are taking these complaints very seriously.My email address is [email protected]
what is the benefit of this platform/website?
Hi, I am one of the vistims of this fraud company.I am residing in Thailand.We had booked 3 bhk+Servant quarter in 2014.I think now is the time we should file a joint complaint with EOW Manesar/Gurgaon and also RERA authorities.Please advice me if there is any forum/group been formed to pursue our case.My email address:[protected]@gmail.com.Pl. come forward and lets try to get our hard earned money back.
This is Mr. Jayakiran ( I am an Immigration Counsel in Canada) - My wife has also invested in this alleged property unfortunately.
Those willing to join this complaint reach me direct on my email
tj.[protected]@hotmail.com | I am based in Toronto.

I am currently dealing from Finance Ministry and Home Ministry to get this resolved...

Gold Souk - property scam in Gurgaon Sohna road