[Resolved] Great Indian Saree — sending cheaper product and not responding to return the product

Ariveni venkat on Jun 18, 2019
Order no 53149. Website Great Indian saree.
I have ordered a saree in great Indian saree website. But the product is not same as shown in the website. It's quality is worst. I want to return the product but they are not responding to the mail to return the product. Please help me to return the product to great Indian saree website and refund the money. Please solve the issue as early as possible.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 19, 2019
Updated by Ariveni venkat, Jun 19, 2019
Complaint marked as resolved means

Comments

Muzhe mere pasandki saree bhejdo nahito pause dedo

Yeah Maine pasand kariso saree nahi hai.

Narsingh Surywanshi's reply, Jun 20, 2019
Yeh saree bhejdo.
I have ordered a saree costing 1149rs. The product that i received and the image was totally different so immediately i sent an email to return the product and even messaged the seller in whatspp to initiate the refund process. But there were no response. The person is reading my messages coming online but not responding to the messages. Earlier when i asked how to buy he replied but now after buying i messaged to refund but he is not responding. This is mere cheating and a cheap way of earning that doesn't go well at the end for them! Instead they can beg and earn money.

Dear reader, please never ever buy such thins form this website. They are fake and cheaters — "https://greatindiansaree.com/"

They have a name as "great indian saree" and cheat our indians

I have purchased a sari for Rs1149/-bit it was a fake product.Assured 5 days return policy in advertising.But now he is not responding in what's up and e mail and the phone is seen switched off.I nneed my money returned

Great Indian Saree - sending cheaper product and not responding to return the product

Complaint categoryCategory: Online Shopping