Hanco Property Developers Palakkad — deficiency in service in hanco property developers pvt ltd palakkad apartment
Swswaminathan38 on Jan 18, 2018
We the residents of mountain mist apartment in palakkad, kerala wish to very seriously take up the matter throughfire and rescue services department (Frs) trivandrum, kerala against a fraud and unsafe builder and fake directors of palakkad mr. Ananthanarayanan hariharanand vani ananthanarayanan, hanco property developers private limited“janaki kripa”, mani iyer road, chathapuram junction, kalpathy p o, palakkad – 678 003, kerala
We residents are aware that builder is to follow the specified rules and regulations in both the nbc (National building code) and the kmbr (Kerala municipal building regulations). The builder says that he paid lot of bribe to get initial noc and now has to pay further bribe to get approval.
• the fire and rescue department has decided to make it mandatory for builders to provide safety certificates and a detailed sketch of security measures, along with sales deeds to home buyers. Of the 27 apartment owners 19 have registered and none of them received the above mentioned copies along with sale deeds. The builder refused to give us when insisted, stating as not required.
• without the fire safety in place, few owners are residing at their own risk. There was a minor fire in fourth floor of the mountain mist apartment in the month of june 2016 and there were no fire extinguishers. Since it was raining they could collect water from the drain and extinguished the fire. This created panic for nearly 40 minutes. The builder removed the site engineer without checking the root cause of the problem.
• the generator is installed in car park open area, which is fire risk area and any fire emanating from the generator will burn all 27 cars in building.
• the fire fighting pump is not iso, some cheap one purchased from coimbatore.
• since the firefighting system installed by a contractor, el fuego systems, v/1150, c - block, palakkad, kanjikode west, palakkad – 678623 and these contractors mislead the builders. Now the contractor informs residents that builders did not pay and so quality work not carried out considering safety.
• the entire pipe and piping system –holds the hose reels and supports that are welded directly on pipe and is not easily maintainable.in case of damage or repair to pipe the pipe has to be cut off completely making the system in operational for unknown period of time. No regulations in fire fighting system mention that other accessories to be welded on to pipe making the piping system weak and safety compromised during emergency.
• there has been obstructions near the installation of firefightingequipment’s and when notified builder, informs to complain to fire department as the obstructions can be removed during emergency.
• the lightening arrestors were not installed at the time of handing over and is passing over the cable tv antennas and can be a fire hazard. Builder informs that this is a not an issue and residents safety is totally compromised.
• since the mountain mist apartment is located in calicut highway, and if there is a major break out of fire then the fire engines will block the highway. Builder says that he has given enough bribe to concerned personnel of fire department.
• in mountain mist apartment developed by mr. Ananathanarayanan hariharan a new first time builder has flouted nbc rules completely. An investigation will reveal the corruption and the flouting of rules.
• mandatory design changes have not been complied with, at all leaving the building in “high risk zone”.
We request the matter be investigated thoroughly and only after occupancy certificate/fire clearance the residents be allowed to stay. Those persons involved in corruption be taken to task so that such incidents of corruptions are taken care of in future.
The main consideration to inform this to all concerned is due to relaxant, immature attitude of the first time builder, mrananthanarayan hariharan who has no knowledge of the construction and rulesand playing with the safety of the occupants/residents.
The builder must hand over all certificates to association immediately. Fire department must check thoroughly
This is the copy of complaint received from hanco civil enineers who forwarded to fire services trivandrum
The generator is kept in car parking adding to high risk and fire services has not taken any serious view on this.
We will send an email to this effect soon.
|2 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|