Hiraa Consultation Mohali Sector 70 — fraud

navdeep badesha on Aug 19, 2017
My name is gurpreet singh badesha from. I read a add in news about settle in saskatchewan canada. And i payed 1.40 lac in advance to hirra consultation mohai. They said we will arrange job offer from canada. The whole process will take 12 months to get visa. But they didnt yet submitted the file asking for more money. They are not returning money as they promise in case of visa refuse they will return the whole amount. They even didnt submit my file every 15 /20 days embassy ask for this document that document bla bla. But should i do

Complaint comments  11 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My name is Durgesh Joshi from Pathankot . I read a add in news about settle in saskatchewan canada and I paid 1 lac 36500 RS for documentation and file charges online through bank account to hirra consultation mohai. They said we will arrange job offer from canada. The whole process will take 12 months to get visa. But they didnt yet submitted the file and now not attending phone call also .their was one madam harjot who left her job already and now Madam Navdeep, Jasbir and Balbir sometime attending phone She never reply my emails also and today Itried to contact all of them but no one picked my phone .She asking me ITR but I know now they are playing fraud . They are not returning money as they promise in case of visa refuse they will return the whole amount. They even didnt submit my file every 15 /20 days embassy ask for this document that document bla bla. What should i do now kindly advise please otherwise now I will file complaint against them at police station
tej13's reply, Nov 3, 2017
Also paid money to them
rajeev.zinta's reply, Feb 3, 2018
Hi we have created a whats app group for all those who have been ditched by heera consultation. we will unite and will get refund

Archana Nishant Kumar's reply, Feb 16, 2018
Hi Mr Joshy.. Today I read your review on Google about your pnp letter.. Is it true..? How many months after you got nominee letter after job approval nd pls share your contact number also.
navdeep send me your number
join the group by clicking link below

As per my observation and feedback from other people who had already paid the huge money to them has not been get any fruitful output. no one has got PR till time and even not submitted the file to embassy after 16 months of almost 20 candidates. Some one has lodge the police complaints also.

Many more consultancies are doing same type of businesses by making innocent people fool. Must raise these issues in media to control on fake consultants.

I am also the victim of same consultant . Lets make a group and start bothering them too .

Guru801's reply, Feb 4, 2018
Please add me in group 9625453439
Sardar Lovepreet Singh's reply, Feb 12, 2018
I am also cheated by them
No one got PR from Heera?? I was going to pay the amount of 2lakh.what should i do?
please guys I am in the same boar.could you please add my number [protected]
Add me [protected]
plz add me my number is [protected]... facing same problem
Hi please add my no. Too
hi its jumma mohammad from jaipur rajasthan i have been paid 30000 rs to future maker the lady who is talk to me and said that she will get a offer from conada college where linked about 14-15 college in canada .anyone can help me about it bcoz i m so puzzle about it.
she said to me that after getting a offer letter she will filed in embassy and will get LOI.
THATS TRUE OR NOT I DON'T KNOW.

Hiraa Consultation Mohali Sector 70 - fraud