[Resolved]  Alyahia — Mediray owned by Abhay Tiwari is a fraud company be careful

We are a medical company from Sudan, we have ordered from Mediray heath care owned by Abhay Tiwari a C-Arm and operation table total $26,000 in June 2012. Tiwari has cheated us that he is a leading C-Arm machines manufacturer in India. We did place our order and make the payment of $26,000and after months waiting and chasing the order we realised that he didn't have any manufacture and sent us a fake airwaybill and disappear after we discovered that the AWB he sent us was fake. he is not answering our phones and emails any more. He stole our money this is not fair. Please be carful and never engage in any business with him. We are filling this case to the criminal Courts in Delhi and hope justice will be made to this man one day
This is a fraud business please be careful. We are a Medical Services Company called ALYAHIA from Sudan. We have placed an order in 2012 form this company and we have unfortunately paid $26, 000 in advance to this corrupted man Abhey he got our money and didn’t send us the order and at the end disappeared. He is now not answering our emails or phones. Please be careful and don’t be cheated by him. For more stories about Abhy see link http://www.complaintboard.in/complaints-reviews/mediray-healthcare-p-ltd-abhay-tiwari-l293340.html [email protected]

Comments

ABHAY TIWARI DIRECTOR OF M/S MediRay HealthCare (P) Ltd is a BIG CHOR (THIEF) pLs contact me @ [protected]@gmail.com and my mobile no. is 0091 11 [protected]. Anyone, who wants to know about Chor Abhay tiwari can contact me. I vl help anyone who wants to take revenge to him. I m an indian citizEn and can help in sending him behind the Bars / Jail / Police lockup.
I, NAVENDU AGRAWAL HAS NO ISSUES WITH MR ABHAY TIWARI NOW. DUE TO SOME MIS-UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN US, I HAD WRITTEN THE ABOVE BUT NOW WE ARE HAVING GOOD RELATIONSHIP. HE IS A GOOD PERSON AND NEVER KEEP ANYONE'S MONEY. I HAVE FAMILY LIKE RELATIONS WITH HIM.

KINDLY IGNORE THE ABOVE MESSAGE AND DO NOT INTERPRETE ABHAY JI WRONGLY DUE TO THE ABOVE MESSAGE. HE IS DOING HIS BUSINESS NICELY AND NO ONE CAN ADJUDGE HIM WRONG.

PLEASE DELETE THE ABOVE MESSAGE IF IT IS POSSIBLE. ALSO, IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT WITHOUT PROOF NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO PUT ANY COMMENTS FOR ANYBODY'S NAME AND GENUINITY.

I STRONGLY OBJECT THIS SITE AS WITHOUT ANY PROOF NOONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ALLEGATE ANYONE...

NAVENDU AGRAWAL