[Resolved]  SCB medical college & hospital ,cuttack. & cuttack municipal corporation ,cuttack,odisha — regarding death certificate

sir my father was passed away in 4th march 2013 .And after that we apply for death certificate in cuttack municipality corporation. But in municipality office they told me that your document can not dispatch from the hospital ,so i went to the S.C.B college & hospital .& i ask to the doctor who discharge my fathers dead body . He told me that 'your document can't signed from the authority. after that it will go to the medical superintendent' . then i wait for that. And after one month latter it will goes to the medical superintendent office. Then i go to the hospital for asking that how far the progress of that.
so i went to the gastroenterology department in 3rd april 2013 & they told me that they dispatch the document to the medical superintendent office on 2nd april 2013. so i went to the medical superintendent office and asked for checked the document & they checked a long time but they did not found that document. At last they search in dustbin and found the document . Then they assure me that they dispatch that document to the municipality office very soon. but here also take one month more . and they dispatch that document in 2nd may 2013 . and i go to the municipality office on 3rd may 2013 and they told me that at least it will take another one & half month more .

so i request you to please take necessary action for which i will get my fathers death certificate as soon as possible.

regarding death certificate