IBM India Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Oct 21, 2022

File a complaint to IBM India

Having problems with IBM India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by IBM India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

IBM India

IBM India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 425 6666

IBM India reviews & complaints page 4

Double toll collected fastag+cash on mumbai pune expressway.Paid Rs 203.0 toll for MH14DN5914 at Talegaon on 10 Nov 2021, 02:37 PM. TxnId: 0100001533265360185245 and 10.11.2021 at 03.30pm khalapur toll naka i had paid 203/-rs in cash mode ...
IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, one of your employee E Guna Sekhar is providing jobs in backdoor with 5 laks

Http://naukrizindia.in/
      Some one named neha having mobile number [protected].She send me the above link and said she is calling from IBM company. After going through the above link it was asked to pay 20rupees for document verification. I asked her whether it is true or real she said it is true you can call IBM customer care. She sent me the link in whatsapp. And she called me again and again asking me to pay money as fast as possible. And card details is also asking for transaction purpose and I am getting otp with transaction of 3353rupees like this. Please have a look about this.
      IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sunil kumar, he says he will give his referal id for you and you will give him 10k for it.
        after he asks you to give 5k for your offer letter password as it was protected.
        later, he will give you password as you gave him money.
        and later he will ask you 5k for bond agreement and after he asks you 15k for security deposit for laptop assignment.
        as much as he steals from you. you will be thinking about taking your...

I cleared two rounds on 9th september 2021 and even salary discussion happened. Submitted all the documents for background verification but still no update on offer letter inspite of multiple follow ups through calls and mails
        Please find the reference number 6716852 and Job ID is 439728BR

Parth Madan
        IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Same for me, did you get any update?

I clears two rounds on 20th sep 2021 and even salary discussion happened. Submitted all the documents w.r.t background verification but still no update on offer letter inspite of multiple follow ups .
          Please find the reference number 6787492
          Yamini
          Hi Yamini,

Did you receive your offer letter?
          Better to look forward. There is a slim chance. I have faced the same.

Hi, Myself Bikash Sharma, had left IBM India Private Limited on 12 April 2021 and submitted all the required documents with IBM India Separations team for transfer of my PF Account to new organization. However, after 3 months and around 6-7 round of follow up i have only been given assurance that PF transfer request will be submitted with authorities but till date nothing has happened. I feel, IBM does not treat the employees who have left their organization properly. I am here so that i can get resolution and the matter gets highlighted to all concerned.
            IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have cleared all my IBM rounds technical, PDM and hr round. Had discussion with HR on 6th September 2021 for salary and then she said will receive offer letter after 8-9 working days.
              It's almost a month now, no response from her. Trying to contact her but not receiving calls, not replying to messages.
              May I know by when will get my offer letter.

Hi sir/ma'am

I worked with IBM daksh in city gurugram 08/03/2011 to 04/05/2012.. my employee ID is : 172767. Can you help me to get my relieving letter. It's urgently required..

Thanks & Regards
                Gagandeep kaur
                [protected]@gmail.com...
                My reference Number is 5725526. I was applied for Associate System Engineer. I got interview selection mail on August 19, 2021 later that I haven't received any updates of job or offer letter.
                Hi Veera,

Did you receive your offer letter?

Hi Team,

We have raised Laptop request from IBM On sep 16th and it reached to Madanapalle on sep 18th... From there onwards I was not contacted by anyone for delivery... Could you please help asap. Thank you!!!
                  IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My emp I'd was 92214 . I was supposed to receive a tax refund in 2014 . I am following up via email however I have been ignored. Ms Anitha Devi had a detailed discussion on call and what's app too. Now she is ignoring my calls and emails. It's been seven years .from such a big company it is least expected that you ahave stopped acknowledge the emails.
                    IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Baddukonda kalyani with reference number 5960158. I got thank you mail on May 17 and I am facing issue with recruiting process sir. I got rejection mail on June 4 and June 22&24 then got offered calls for twice June 4 nd June 21. Can I know what is going on? Can I wait a little while? Sir, please show me some concern.
                      IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Saurabh. Ex-Employee Code (05168Y)

I am facing an issue with IBM's PF account PYKRP[protected] when I try to raise an online transfer with my UAN[protected] I always get a rejection stating " NON EPS, MEMBER, WAGES15000.CLARIFY THROUGH EMPLOYER ".
                        Also, I tried to claim the PF amount, but it got rejected because Claim Rejected YOU HAVE LEFT SERVICE ON 09/2018.

8 Rejection. No help from...

Your company's Employ Mr Vikram Kumar who has joined IBM this year in 2021 Maharashtra location on the post of SAP FICO Consultant, he has submitted his certificate to you by making fake certificate from Broad Info Corporation Noida please proper check and get its certificate and bank statement
                        Aug 29, 2021

I have mail from [protected]@aol.com and also [protected]@in.ibm.com
                          His name is Sunil Kumar and he plays a both roles HR manager, senior HR manager.he said me iam referred to this opportunity so please send me my fee after you getting a offer letter.that offer letter will be same like as a real offer letter.please providing security of company details and logos .most of the people suffering from these fake job offers.
                          Same.
                          is this his number.
                          eight three nine two nine five four nine eight six

I received the attached letter saying IBM global Services

18th August 2021
                            A person Careerpowerconsultancy.in contacted us about a job vacancy in Singapore. Asked us to do a BGV and he got it done for us via IBM Global Services with IBM logo and asked us to pay

Respected all
                              i am
                              Bineesh a paul
                              mission controller of India
                              [protected]@airambulanceavation.com
                              Air Ambulance Aviation

one of the IBM employees and his team manager was being hacked our system and online presence, web site and server

we found that the person who works with network enginer on IBM

please let us know

why...

I am received a call from someone now.she said me I got shortlisted for IBM.she asked me to provides details and 2000 money. She also send the mail. Mail ID :hrjobs.[protected]@gmail.com and her Mobile number:[protected]
                              IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

IBM HR saw my profile in Naukri and called me for a interview, i said yes and they set up meeting on June 4, 2021. I cleared technical and the following day i cleared PDM discussion also they finalize my salary and i was selected to the role. They asked to register in some links and they asked me to provide soft copies for the offer process. I have put all of them without any delays. It's been one month now no response from them. I tried calling them, no one picked and i dropped many mails to HR and their team but no response.Is there any chance to get offer letter from IBM. Do anybody had same experience from IBM in June 2021 interviews conducted at IBM Bangalore? Please reply.
                                IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Did you get offer letter?
                                Sai Pavan Kumar reddy's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 3, 2021
                                No still i haven't received offer letter from IBM