IBM India Complaints & Reviews

2.1
Last updated Sep 19, 2022

File a complaint to IBM India

Having problems with IBM India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by IBM India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

IBM India

IBM India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1 800 425 6666

IBM India reviews & complaints page 4

I clears two rounds on 20th sep 2021 and even salary discussion happened. Submitted all the documents w.r.t background verification but still no update on offer letter inspite of multiple follow ups .
Please find the reference number 6787492
Yamini
Hi Yamini,

Did you receive your offer letter?
Better to look forward. There is a slim chance. I have faced the same.

Hi, Myself Bikash Sharma, had left IBM India Private Limited on 12 April 2021 and submitted all the required documents with IBM India Separations team for transfer of my PF Account to new organization. However, after 3 months and around 6-7 round of follow up i have only been given assurance that PF transfer request will be submitted with authorities but till date nothing has happened. I feel, IBM does not treat the employees who have left their organization properly. I am here so that i can get resolution and the matter gets highlighted to all concerned.
    IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have cleared all my IBM rounds technical, PDM and hr round. Had discussion with HR on 6th September 2021 for salary and then she said will receive offer letter after 8-9 working days.
      It's almost a month now, no response from her. Trying to contact her but not receiving calls, not replying to messages.
      May I know by when will get my offer letter.

Hi sir/ma'am

I worked with IBM daksh in city gurugram 08/03/2011 to 04/05/2012.. my employee ID is : 172767. Can you help me to get my relieving letter. It's urgently required..

Thanks & Regards
        Gagandeep kaur
        [protected]@gmail.com...
        My reference Number is 5725526. I was applied for Associate System Engineer. I got interview selection mail on August 19, 2021 later that I haven't received any updates of job or offer letter.
        Hi Veera,

Did you receive your offer letter?

Hi Team,

We have raised Laptop request from IBM On sep 16th and it reached to Madanapalle on sep 18th... From there onwards I was not contacted by anyone for delivery... Could you please help asap. Thank you!!!
          IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My emp I'd was 92214 . I was supposed to receive a tax refund in 2014 . I am following up via email however I have been ignored. Ms Anitha Devi had a detailed discussion on call and what's app too. Now she is ignoring my calls and emails. It's been seven years .from such a big company it is least expected that you ahave stopped acknowledge the emails.
            IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am Baddukonda kalyani with reference number 5960158. I got thank you mail on May 17 and I am facing issue with recruiting process sir. I got rejection mail on June 4 and June 22&24 then got offered calls for twice June 4 nd June 21. Can I know what is going on? Can I wait a little while? Sir, please show me some concern.
              IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is Saurabh. Ex-Employee Code (05168Y)

I am facing an issue with IBM's PF account PYKRP[protected] when I try to raise an online transfer with my UAN[protected] I always get a rejection stating " NON EPS, MEMBER, WAGES15000.CLARIFY THROUGH EMPLOYER ".
                Also, I tried to claim the PF amount, but it got rejected because Claim Rejected YOU HAVE LEFT SERVICE ON 09/2018.

8 Rejection. No help from...

Your company's Employ Mr Vikram Kumar who has joined IBM this year in 2021 Maharashtra location on the post of SAP FICO Consultant, he has submitted his certificate to you by making fake certificate from Broad Info Corporation Noida please proper check and get its certificate and bank statement
                Aug 29, 2021

I have mail from [protected]@aol.com and also [protected]@in.ibm.com
                  His name is Sunil Kumar and he plays a both roles HR manager, senior HR manager.he said me iam referred to this opportunity so please send me my fee after you getting a offer letter.that offer letter will be same like as a real offer letter.please providing security of company details and logos .most of the people suffering from these fake job offers.
                  Same.
                  is this his number.
                  eight three nine two nine five four nine eight six

I received the attached letter saying IBM global Services

18th August 2021
                    A person Careerpowerconsultancy.in contacted us about a job vacancy in Singapore. Asked us to do a BGV and he got it done for us via IBM Global Services with IBM logo and asked us to pay

Respected all
                      i am
                      Bineesh a paul
                      mission controller of India
                      [protected]@airambulanceavation.com
                      Air Ambulance Aviation

one of the IBM employees and his team manager was being hacked our system and online presence, web site and server

we found that the person who works with network enginer on IBM

please let us know

why...

I am received a call from someone now.she said me I got shortlisted for IBM.she asked me to provides details and 2000 money. She also send the mail. Mail ID :hrjobs.[protected]@gmail.com and her Mobile number:[protected]
                      IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

IBM HR saw my profile in Naukri and called me for a interview, i said yes and they set up meeting on June 4, 2021. I cleared technical and the following day i cleared PDM discussion also they finalize my salary and i was selected to the role. They asked to register in some links and they asked me to provide soft copies for the offer process. I have put all of them without any delays. It's been one month now no response from them. I tried calling them, no one picked and i dropped many mails to HR and their team but no response.Is there any chance to get offer letter from IBM. Do anybody had same experience from IBM in June 2021 interviews conducted at IBM Bangalore? Please reply.
                        IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Did you get offer letter?
                        Sai Pavan Kumar reddy's [Complaint's author] reply, Aug 3, 2021
                        No still i haven't received offer letter from IBM

I got a call from IBM member on Jun 18, 2021 stating that we have openings for SAP MM Consultant and your profile is suitable for that role. She asked some basic details about job information and asked the available time for interview on Jun 19, 2021. I said the timings. On Jun19, 2021, i got a call from Mr. Raghavendra from IBM at 9.45am in the morning. He said your profile is shortlisted for interview and your interview will be at 10.00am...
                          My Name is Madhu Kumar.Even though i am paying EMIs on time but why this emi return charges have been deducted. Total *236+236) =472 rupees have been deducted for two loans together.

Immediately refund 472 rupees to my account. If not i will take severe action....

HI,
                          I attended IBM interview at Bangalore in April 2021.This call is directly from HR.I have cleared technical rounds, Manager and HR round also.In HR round they finalize my salary and submitted soft copies hard copies of all requirements. They assured that you will get offer in 15 working days, Now its more than a month and no words from IBM. During 1 month most of time try to contact HR, but he never received my call or replied to any one of the mail.
                          Is there any chance to get offer letter from IBM. Do anybody had same experience from IBM in April 2021 interviews conducted at IBM Bangalore? Please reply.
                          IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Did you get offer letter?
                          Mohammad Fahad Jibran's reply, Sep 2, 2021
                          I am in the same situation. They dont answer the call and disconnect all the time. There is no updates. Its been a week for me.
                          Did you guys receive the offer letter ?

Need your help to get the Annexure K. I tried transferring my IBM PF account to the current Employer PF account in Dec'19, it got stuck & after a year it has not yet transferred.
                            I raised a grievance case on UAN portal, they asked to provide Annexure K copy for updating previous service in current PF number.

IBM PF: PYKRP[protected]

Request you to provide the same at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
                            Bibhuti Bhushan
                            IBM Employee ID -05625G
                            Registered Contact No [protected]
                            IBM India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please send to parcel my optional address.