IBM India

View More Information...

Good

IBM India Complaints & Reviews

tridha
IBMR IS THE MOST BEGGAR COLLEGE I HAVE EVER KNOWN IN PUNE. EDUCATION HAS NO VALUE IN THIS COLLEGE. THE DIRECTOR IS SUCH A BEGGAR THAT THEY CHARGE MONEY FROM STUDENTS FOR THE ANNUAL COLLEGE FEST!!! JUST IMAGINE... THEY HARRAS YOU IN EACH AND EVERY MOMENT BEFORE EXAM FORM FILLING AND TAKING ADMIT CARD. THEY BRING MID LEVEL CELEBRITIES FOR FILM PROMOTION IN THEIR COLLEGE AND CHARGE MONEY FROM STUDENTS.. DID U GET ANY LOGIC!!???

Ibm — Experience letter

panka61
    I have been sending emails to the final department for almost 2 weeks for my original experience letter for employee id -196971...

Thamanna
    I lost my bag in Auto with number ending 8598. I travelled from EGL to L.B.Shastri nagar after 6pm on Aug 28, 2014. How do I find the Auto. The address was mentioned as Nagasandra, Belur. in the ID behind the driver seat. I dont remember the driver name or phone number.
    Updated by Thamanna Aug 27, 2014
    Date is Aug 27, not 28

IBM Fake Drive — Please don't pay money or response to this mobile number - 7843048939 [Resolved]

Pradheep.s
      I am one of the victim who cheated by this fake number [protected]. One bloody called me and asked me to attend the interview...

chaisc
      Sir, I am Chaitra. N served IBM Daksh from Aug 2010 till Jan 2014. I was in SGB process. I resigned the job on Jan 2014 but couldn't complete notice period completely due to health issues I worked only 15 days after submitting resign letter, but as per company rule I have sent a DD for Rs 1709 as I received letter from company n also submitted ID card n blank cheque leave as well. But till date I am tired of calling HR person n my Manager for PF amount n releaving letter. HR person told to wait till 48 days for PF amount but till I didn't receive. Please help me out on this. Please mail me or contact me on following details. Chaitra. N Emp no 154903 Address Chaitra. N c/o Vijaya Kumar. N No 584/1/3, Muneshwara Nagar, Malvathhalli, Ullal Main Road, Behind Sai Apartment, Bangalore 560056 Mob no [protected]

sea
        I Have given interview on 28th may at gurgoan IBM office and was selected for the post of SAP PM CONSULTANT They have given me joining date as 30th june and noida location.I was informed at time interview that after verification of documents with in 2 weeks I wil get offer letter.But after 3weeks when I followed with hr person for my offer letter then he told that u please relocate to pune or kolkata. I Denied For relocation then they told we very sory we dont have opening at noida. I dont understand if Vacancy was not there then why they have conducted interview. Just bcoz i was selected in ibm i had refused offer of 1 company which I had in hand with me. NoW very easily ibm is saying sory to me. But my career is spoiled due to ibm. Didnt ever thought that IBM Wil be such a Fraud company playing with career of candidate Can anyone help me In resolving my problem and getting offer letter from IBM.

Ibm — Not refunding my money [Resolved]

jitendrasingh2311
          Vaishnavi Sharma ([protected], [protected]@gmail.com, A/C no. [protected], State Bank of Hydarabad, Chaitanyapuri branch...

IBM Daksh — Issue with Relieving Letter [Resolved]

Jigaa3073
          Hi I need help to get the relieving letter from IBM Daksh. I worked in IBM Daksh from 1st June to 30th August. I have...

IBM Daksh — Not received my full and final settlement letter, experience letter and PF form [Resolved]

Swe Rani
          Hi there, I was working for IBM daksh more then 4 years, and on 8 jan 2014 i resigned from the company by sending an email...

sonusahana
          Respected Sir/Madam, Your company had sent late information regarding interview. Dear candidate, U R invited to attend IBM GPS interview on 9-mar @ CMR institute of technology, #132, AECS Layout, Kundalahalli, Next to Gopalan, Banglore, IBM. This message company had sent on 09/03/2014 at 12.11 am, anyway me staying very from banglore, am from karwar, its 12 hours journey for banglore from my city, how it is possible to reach? for this am opposing. Your's faithfully Sahana Naik

uttam kumar1979
            Dear Sir/Madam, My name is Uttam Kumar Maity and PF Account no -GR/VSP/0055068/000/0000832. I was working at IBM DAKSH Vishapatnam and my ID No. 105275. I was asked to send my withdrawal form and all the documents at Gurgaon office for withdrawal of PF. And I have send the withdrawal form and other document at Gurgaon office on 23th April 2013. I was told that the entire process would take 45 days and the amount would be credited to my account. But still now I have not got reply. So, Please kindly let me know as when I expect to get the PF Amount. Thanks & Regards, Uttam kumar maity, [protected]@gmail.com

[Jul 02, 2014] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

contectprasanna
              Dear Sir/Madam I am an employee of IBM India and have not been given the salary as promised in the offer letter, it has been 6 months now and no action taken. The difference amount is almost a lakh every month. This matter has been disused with the company heads from managers to director including pay role dept and HR dept. There has been no respond and no action taken till date, moreover i get no feedback about where the matter have reached.I also informed them that if they show no interest in resolving the matter i might have to seek help from elsewhere. I have also issued 1 legal notice already in spite of which there has been no action but false assurance. I am ready for the next step seeking help from out side. This issue has made me miserable and affected me physically and mentally in my life.

IBM India (Gps) — Fraud management and rude behavior with employee [Resolved]

bombhole
                I am an employee in IBM GPS kolkata. there is a process called IYOGI. iyogi is a total scam process.there are some disgusting...

IIBM Institute Of Business Management — Not Providing Marksheet [Resolved]

Jigar Jadia
                Respected, I am Student of IIBM Institute of Business Management (IIBM) - Meerut of Executive Post Graduate Diploma in...

IBM Daksh — FNF Issue [Resolved]

kanishaksaxena
                Hi, I am not sure whether my concern would be taken into consideration or not. Still my writing here. I left IBM on 2nd...

Ibm — Fake [Resolved]

nimsach
                Appstechh Connsulting Sadashiv Peth Pune Fake Fake Fake..............

Simply don't join there..else...

Ibm — Offer letter delay [Resolved]

ruchi_6787

I have attended IBM Women's drive interview on 15th June 2013, in Gurgaon.
                I got selected there...

rogers121212
                I joined IBM GLOBAL PROCESS SERVICES in mid July, 2010

I gave all my documents like PAN Card etc. required at the time of joining but I did not get salary for that month.

My entire salary of around Rs.3000 was deducted as income tax.

When asked I was told that I have not updated my PAN Card number in their application for employees(every IBMer has access to it and they update their basic information and other details) before 20th of July(as salary is calculated from 20th of one month to 20th of next month) whereas I got access to their application on 26th of July, 2010

Whose fault is this?

Is this not responsibility of hiring HRs to update all the information when all the required documents are given to them?

Till date I did not get that amount and I never filed income tax return for it.

IBMS — NOT GETTING SALARY

My name is DEEPESH MATHUR.
                I have worked with I.B.M.S. (Institute of Business Management Studies) for two months, after that I leaved.

I asked for my salary but they are not giving.

I want my salary, kindly assist me in that.

Thanks:
                DEEPESH

IBM India — Railway Inquiry doesnt pick up phone

For inquiry about Garib Rath 2203 on 28/01/2010, I dialled and rang Railway Inquiry number but They do not pick up. The bell was ringing but they do not respond.

IBM India — BILL Plan change

I have a CUG plan From IBM DAKSH . sim No. is [protected]. I have plan to CUG to CUG free 600 min. it available on my phone but ihis month i did not get any deduction & in my bill plan its not mention that i have 600 min free for this month kindly update it & send me new bill after deduction .

IBM India — Water Leakage from Main Line

WATER LEAKAGE CREATING PROBLEM IN THE MAIN CAUVERY WATER LINE
                This is Mukesh residing at #11, Armstrong Road, Veerapillai Street Cross, Bangalore-560001. The Corporation Water line is leaking from last moth but till date nobody has taken any action, The road is filled up full of water, I had called a plumber but he says this can be repair only by BWSSB people.

Please look into the matter, and send somebody to repair this, please contact me if you find difficulty to find this address [protected].

It is a kind request to speed up the process, which will help to save water as well as Inconvenience of the general public.

Thanks & regards,

Reema Singh
                  I had worked with IBM DAKSH from 9 nov 2008 to 30 nov 2009 and my employee id was 118246.i have complaint a lot but not yet receive my PF NUmber.kindly help need my PF Number..................Reema you can contact me at [protected]@gmail.com

IBM Daksh — Not receiving of P.F

I 'Nishu Mahajan'have submitted my P.F documents approx. 4 months back, and I was told that P.F amount will be credited within 60 days but I haven't received any amount yet, though whenever I call at P.F office they says that its under processing.
                  Kindly tell me how much time you people need for processing.

Nishu Mahajan
                  P.F No.HR/FBD/10640/40126

I Pratul Aggarwal 'have submitted my P.F documents in IBM Daksh office approx. 4 months back, and my employee id is 098255 and I was told that P.F amount will be credited within 60 days but I haven't received any amount yet, though whenever I call at P.F office they says that its under processing.
                  Kindly tell me how much time you people need for processing.

Pratul Aggarwal
                  P.F No.HR/FBD/10640/43083
                  You can get your PF number on your pay slip.

dassu94
                    Dear IIBM,
                    Specially to PARTHA SIR,we have misunderstood you even all of you AND sorry for misbehave with you .but later we realized that IIBM (BAGUATI) is only institute who only stand alone out of other consultancy and give us job in this crisis period I am thanks to IIBM
                    I am in STEEL PLANT in JHARKAND AND GETTING 16500/- SALARY,WITH ME 85 STUDENTS ARE WORKING IN SAME PLANT ALL ARE PLACED BY IIBM.
                    SOME ARE IN TOYOTA BANGALORE ,BISK FARM DHULAGAR,RASHMI PLANT(KHARGPUR)
                    SOME ARE IN BHAWANI STEEL,VEER O METAL,MALLIK ENGINEERING,TVS MOTOR.

Yes,all our mind was disturbed,but later they kept their promise,it was not IIBM fault,it was cheated by MULTIMODUS VENTURE ,THIS COMPANY HAS CHEATED 4000 STUDENTS ALL OVER THE INDIA,1600 Students are only from ORISSA.
                    Even the students who does not taken any service from IIBM ,THEY PAID MAXIMUM SERVICE AMOUNT TO THOSE STUDENTS.
                    so,friend,if you are still disturbed please co operate they definitely help you. Tell
                    Jago bangla to come to my adress CHINA PLANT,GIRIDHI,JHARKAND WE WILL TELL THE TRUTH.